Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

Just for a Laugh

Lets stop talking about the good offseason we are having and hear what the Packers fans have to say.
    (Found this on the fan forums @ cbssportsline.com, got a good laugh out of it)

Packer Fan 1: You can doubt all you want, you can say hes done , but he still threw for over 4k yrds last year, the man wont stop untill hes won the super bowl again. Yea hes done some stupid things and I to have cursed him , but I wouldnt trade him for a Payton Manning. his determanation and love for the game will take him there.

Packer Fan 2: that is true i am a hard core packer fan. There is not dought that Favre can lead them to a superbowl, but with that the packers have to put together a defensive group, favre does all he can on offense and has great Wr, and Rb's but he hasn't had a good defenses to back him up since 98. The packers need to sighn some good defensive players, otherwise the honest truth if they dont get a defensive group togehter i only seeing them make it in the first round of the playoff's.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Just for a Laugh

"viks_fan21" wrote:
    Lets stop talking about the good offseason we are having and hear what the Packers fans have to say.
    (Found this on the fan forums @ cbssportsline.com, got a good laugh out of it)

Packer Fan 1: You can doubt all you want, you can say hes done , but he still threw for over 4k yrds last year, the man wont stop untill hes won the super bowl again. Yea hes done some stupid things and I to have cursed him , but I wouldnt trade him for a Payton Manning. his determanation and love for the game will take him there.

Packer Fan 2: that is true i am a hard core packer fan. There is not dought that Favre can lead them to a superbowl, but with that the packers have to put together a defensive group, favre does all he can on offense and has great Wr, and Rb's but he hasn't had a good defenses to back him up since 98. The packers need to sighn some good defensive players, otherwise the honest truth if they dont get a defensive group togehter i only seeing them make it in the first round of the playoff's.
    Is he kidding???
    What a joke. The lost half of their team!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Just for a Laugh

I know who Peyton Manning is, but who is this Payton Manning guy? Is he going to be a first rounder in this year's draft? :evil4:

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Just for a Laugh

They lost half their team but they still have a good within themselves. With green, driver, farve and walker at helm, its just like our 2000 campaign with moss, carter, cully and smith. BOth dont and didnt have a defense.

And of course moss, carter, smith and cully 2000 is better than todays farve, driver, walker and green. But still yet, no one has dethroned the pack yet, although i see us finally doing so this year.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Just for a Laugh

And, not an ounce of disrespect intended, we've been hearing the "dethroning" talk for the last three seasons.

Indeed, you may do it this year. As they say, everyone is undefeated and no one is mathematically eliminated. Yet.

I've said it for years. The primary thing stopping you guys have been yourselves. Primarily, Tice and Moss. You've ejected one of your cancers, and if you eject the other, I'll be very, very nervous.

But, Tice has a way to turn a sure thing into a flame-out. As long as you have him, we have a chance.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

KJ
    KJ is offline Pro-Bowler

Just for a Laugh

We "dethroned" you guys in the playoffs. That's all that mattered to me last year :lol:

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Just for a Laugh

Ahhh, a little trash talk again with it being far off from the regular season.

Another favorite Moss moment would be when Randy was reminding a GB fan what the score was.. look at the scoreboard m'fer.. look at the score.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Just for a Laugh

Twas a great game for you guys, and I'm not trying to talk trash.

You guys are actually making some use of that salary cap. The biggest thing, though, is you need someone to pull that talent together. Is Tice that guy?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

KJ
    KJ is offline Pro-Bowler

Just for a Laugh

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    You guys are actually making some use of that salary cap. The biggest thing, though, is you need someone to pull that talent together. Is Tice that guy?
    :scratch: We'll find out this year, I guess.

misteralay is offline Training Camp

Just for a Laugh

who is payton manning?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast