Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    TARKenton's Avatar
    TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    660

    Re: Just got my tickets to the Vikes/Rams next weekend...

    if you can make it to Indy, sure.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

  2. #22
    Vikestand's Avatar
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    801

    Re: Just got my tickets to the Vikes/Rams next weekend...

    I'm ready to start tailgating now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So freak'n pumped....


    By Pack93z

    "Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

  3. #23
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Just got my tickets to the Vikes/Rams next weekend...

    Snowin

    Hope it dont fuck up ur shit

  4. #24
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Just got my tickets to the Vikes/Rams next weekend...

    Well, it's 39 degrees in St. Louis at 7:41am.
    The skies are clear and it's going to be a beautiful day to go inside to watch football, LOL.


    The local press (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) is down on the Rams and the whole town is in a general funk after the Cardinals got swept by the Dodgers in the baseball playoffs.
    Combine that with a Blues loss last night to the LA Kings (I was there) and Mizzou and Illinois losses and this town is on quite a losing streak.

    Today the Vikings will keep that streak going, I am sure.
    I have my Jared Allen jersey primed and ready to go!


    SKOL!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Just got my tickets to the Vikes/Rams next weekend...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    Well, it's 39 degrees in St. Louis at 7:41am.
    The skies are clear and it's going to be a beautiful day to go inside to watch football, LOL.


    The local press (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) is down on the Rams and the whole town is in a general funk after the Cardinals got swept by the Dodgers in the baseball playoffs.
    Combine that with a Blues loss last night to the LA Kings (I was there) and Mizzou and Illinois losses and this town is on quite a losing streak.

    Today the Vikings will keep that streak going, I am sure.
    I have my Jared Allen jersey primed and ready to go!


    SKOL!

    =Z=
    Ready to go?

    You should be tailgating already!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Just got my tickets to the Vikes/Rams next weekend...

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    Well, it's 39 degrees in St. Louis at 7:41am.
    The skies are clear and it's going to be a beautiful day to go inside to watch football, LOL.


    The local press (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) is down on the Rams and the whole town is in a general funk after the Cardinals got swept by the Dodgers in the baseball playoffs.
    Combine that with a Blues loss last night to the LA Kings (I was there) and Mizzou and Illinois losses and this town is on quite a losing streak.

    Today the Vikings will keep that streak going, I am sure.
    I have my Jared Allen jersey primed and ready to go!


    SKOL!
    Ready to go?

    You should be tailgating already!
    My host is not as enthusiastic this early in the morning.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Just got my tickets to the Vikes/Rams next weekend...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    Well, it's 39 degrees in St. Louis at 7:41am.
    The skies are clear and it's going to be a beautiful day to go inside to watch football, LOL.


    The local press (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) is down on the Rams and the whole town is in a general funk after the Cardinals got swept by the Dodgers in the baseball playoffs.
    Combine that with a Blues loss last night to the LA Kings (I was there) and Mizzou and Illinois losses and this town is on quite a losing streak.

    Today the Vikings will keep that streak going, I am sure.
    I have my Jared Allen jersey primed and ready to go!


    SKOL!
    Ready to go?

    You should be tailgating already!
    My host is not as enthusiastic this early in the morning.

    =Z=
    Is he hungover?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Just got my tickets to the Vikes/Rams next weekend...

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    Well, it's 39 degrees in St. Louis at 7:41am.
    The skies are clear and it's going to be a beautiful day to go inside to watch football, LOL.


    The local press (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) is down on the Rams and the whole town is in a general funk after the Cardinals got swept by the Dodgers in the baseball playoffs.
    Combine that with a Blues loss last night to the LA Kings (I was there) and Mizzou and Illinois losses and this town is on quite a losing streak.

    Today the Vikings will keep that streak going, I am sure.
    I have my Jared Allen jersey primed and ready to go!


    SKOL!
    Ready to go?

    You should be tailgating already!
    My host is not as enthusiastic this early in the morning.

    =Z=
    Is he hungover?
    He's a Redskins fan trapped in Ramsland.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Need 2 Tickets to the Rams vs. Vikings
    By Ltrey33 in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:00 PM
  2. Looking for two tickets for the Rams game
    By FuadFan in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 07:00 PM
  3. tickets for rams game on 12/31?
    By magicci in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 02:30 PM
  4. Single-Game Tickets on Sale Next Weekend
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 02:25 PM
  5. Vikings vs Rams Tickets (4)
    By Howln4u2 in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 07:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •