Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Just got my tickets to the Vikes/Rams next weekend...

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooop 4th game going to...lol I am 0-3...If they lose this time around I am done....

Any of you peeps coming down for the game? I know there is a fan club here in the STL...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Hiebster is offline Waterboy

Re: Just got my tickets to the Vikes/Rams next weekend...

"Vikestand" wrote:
    Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooop 4th game going to...lol I am 0-3...If they lose this time around I am done....

Any of you peeps coming down for the game? I know there is a fan club here in the STL...
    The fan club is planning some things on Saturday night and a big tailgate party on Sunday. There will be more information coming as they plans are finalized.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikestand" wrote:

I'm flying down on Saturday, going to see the Blues-Kings on Saturday night and then to the game on Sunday.
    Probably looking for a tailgate party before gametime on Sunday, but that's mostly up to my buddy Dave (who I'm staying with down there).

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

I'm flying down on Saturday, going to see the Blues-Kings on Saturday night and then to the game on Sunday.
    Probably looking for a tailgate party before gametime on Sunday, but that's mostly up to my buddy Dave (who I'm staying with down there).

=Z=
    Cool, my brothers and a few friends about 7 of us will BBQ'n before the game. Blues are looking good this season!

I have a wedding on Saturday back home so I will have to be getting up at 6am the next morning heading back up to the STL, rough!

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Hiebster is offline Waterboy

"Vikestand" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

Stl Vikings Fan Club Tailgate party. We will be there no later than 7:00 am with plenty of coolers and grills.
    If you have tickets (or not) and want to party at our tailgate area:
    Carr Street & N. 6th Street St Louis, MO 63101 (Google it and look at the Satellite map)
    This is the surface lot north of the Edward Jones Dome. Coming east on 70, take the Broadway exit and
    before you get to the light at Cole look to your right for the entrance. If you are coming by car you can only enter from Broadway. If walking, look for the Miller Lite tent within the black steel fence then look across the street
    for our two flag poles with the Viking Flags.
    Thanks to Destry, we will be staging out of his camper.
    We will be setting up Saturday afternoon and plan on being there all night, so if you are staying downtown come on by.

We will provide hot dogs and chile till we run out, both before and after the game. BYOB or you can buy beer
    at the Miller Lite tent for $2.00.

If anyone has a big TV, or direct TV box you could bring down we could hook it up outside.

We still need some volunteers to hand out some business card prior to the game as the entrances to the dome.

Here is a link to Directions to the dome if coming from out of town, and the entrances closest to your seats:
    http://www.stlouisrams.com/edwardjonesdome/directions/

You will need to get there early to get a spot close to us.

Pete

Pete Carlson
    President
    Minnesota Vikings Fan Club of St. Louis
    P. O. Box 211
    Florissant, MO. 63032
    314-867-2016

=Z=
    Cool, my brothers and a few friends about 7 of us will BBQ'n before the game. Blues are looking good this season!

I have a wedding on Saturday back home so I will have to be getting up at 6am the next morning heading back up to the STL, rough!

tke0933 is offline Pro-Bowler

My brother-in-law just hooked me up with a ticket for the game.
    Now time to decide whether I fly or drive.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

My pops and I are heading down, not sure what day.
    Ive got an account rep working on tickets to Cards/Dodgers on Saturday.
    If I am able to get those, we will be down on Saturday, if not Sunday.

We are sitting in section 112 Row C.
    Just found out its on the Rams sideline though .
    Im still excited, even though I am 1-6 at Vikings games :-[
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

"Hiebster" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

Stl Vikings Fan Club Tailgate party. We will be there no later than 7:00 am with plenty of coolers and grills.
    If you have tickets (or not) and want to party at our tailgate area:
    Carr Street & N. 6th Street St Louis, MO 63101 (Google it and look at the Satellite map)
    This is the surface lot north of the Edward Jones Dome. Coming east on 70, take the Broadway exit and
    before you get to the light at Cole look to your right for the entrance. If you are coming by car you can only enter from Broadway. If walking, look for the Miller Lite tent within the black steel fence then look across the street
    for our two flag poles with the Viking Flags.
    Thanks to Destry, we will be staging out of his camper.
    We will be setting up Saturday afternoon and plan on being there all night, so if you are staying downtown come on by.

We will provide hot dogs and chile till we run out, both before and after the game. BYOB or you can buy beer
    at the Miller Lite tent for $2.00.

If anyone has a big TV, or direct TV box you could bring down we could hook it up outside.

We still need some volunteers to hand out some business card prior to the game as the entrances to the dome.

Here is a link to Directions to the dome if coming from out of town, and the entrances closest to your seats:
    http://www.stlouisrams.com/edwardjonesdome/directions/

You will need to get there early to get a spot close to us.

Pete

Pete Carlson
    President
    Minnesota Vikings Fan Club of St. Louis
    P. O. Box 211
    Florissant, MO. 63032
    314-867-2016

=Z=

Pete I look forward to meeting you before the game! Should be a good time, we are leaving my brothers in Eureka at 7:30, so should be an 8am arrival time.

-Kenny

By Pack93z

tke0933 is offline Pro-Bowler

Looks like I'm driving.
    Looking forward to meeting others at the tailgate on Sunday.
    Going to try to be there by 10-10:30.

"tke0933" wrote:
    Looks like I'm driving.
    Looking forward to meeting others at the tailgate on Sunday.
    Going to try to be there by 10-10:30.
    I'll be there about 8am....Can't freak'n wait, should be in the 40's so it's gonna be a little chilly...

By Pack93z

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast