Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Just Got Banned from VB

Yeah, or no more free beer for you.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Or even better never go to another Viking site, but as Cajun says I do enjoy the bashing especially when Del Rio is involved.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Mafia wanted to start his own site, and promote it here. Now he is doing these other things....or not. I think he's a true fan, and his allegiance is his choice, but his behavior is ours to consider as a member. I think he ultimately should talk to me. I usually can sniff out a dishonest troll like I can smell that armpit of a state next door when the wind blows right.

Toilet Paper: not just for house decoration anymore! Listen up Packer Fans!!

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Yeah, or no more free beer for you.
    Since when did you become the beer nazi?? :lol:

Thanks PPE for the sig.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

*yawn* ..... bump

PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Thanks Ultra, your an awesome guy in my book. You didnt have to believe what I said in the email and you really didnt have to un-ban me; but you did and I really respect you for it. And as I stated in the email, I learned my lesson and will never post another word at any other Vikes forum, especially not carrying the PP.O flag like a moron.
    Retired 12/21/08

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

*burp* bump.

vikingsreview is offline Waterboy

You guys mistake me with Tice M. I am in no way Tice M, I have no idea who Tice M is, and I do not know why this thread was started in the first place. I have been a member of this site since the beginning of the season. I do not ussually post here, there, or anywhere (Dr. Suess reference). I do check this site on occassion just to see what the general feelings about the Vikings are, same as the other sites.

I have been very disappointed with how you guys post here, the manner in which you proceed with discussion, and the overall tone of the posters. I feel fully justified in my naming of this place as juvnile based on the 7 responses I recieved since I made my first post here.

I was neurtal about the whole thing until you guys just started to bash whoever posted this thread. He is a fellow Vikings fan first and foremost, yet you guys seem to have forgotten that in your attempt to look witty ala' Jim Rome, PTI, Around the Horn, ESPN style.

By expressing my opinion here about which site was actually more focused on Vikings events, I have been accused of things that were not true and of being a person which I am not. Is this how you treat someone with an opinion that counters yours? From my past and present experince, I have gathered this.

You can visit both sites without instigating a civil war. Furthermore, one should be able to express an opinion about the relative quality of the sites without having others resort to 3rd grade antics. I expect this out of Packer fans, not Vikings fans.

PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Webby, I would be more than happy to trade emails with you also. The very last thing I want to do is leave a bad rep for myself here. Just let me know what you want to do, and Ill leave you with my email address.
    Retired 12/21/08

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"vikingsreview" wrote:
    You guys mistake me with Tice M. I am in no way Tice M, I have no idea who Tice M is, and I do not know why this thread was started in the first place. I have been a member of this site since the beginning of the season. I do not ussually post here, there, or anywhere (Dr. Suess reference). I do check this site on occassion just to see what the general feelings about the Vikings are, same as the other sites.

I have been very disappointed with how you guys post here, the manner in which you proceed with discussion, and the overall tone of the posters. I feel fully justified in my naming of this place as juvnile based on the 7 responses I recieved since I made my first post here.

I was neurtal about the whole thing until you guys just started to bash whoever posted this thread. He is a fellow Vikings fan first and foremost, yet you guys seem to have forgotten that in your attempt to look witty ala' Jim Rome, PTI, Around the Horn, ESPN style.

By expressing my opinion here about which site was actually more focused on Vikings events, I have been accused of things that were not true and of being a person which I am not. Is this how you treat someone with an opinion that counters yours? From my past and present experince, I have gathered this.

You can visit both sites without instigating a civil war. Furthermore, one should be able to express an opinion about the relative quality of the sites without having others resort to 3rd grade antics. I expect this out of Packer fans, not Vikings fans.
    This is your first post...where are the 7 responses.

What does this have to do with anything in this thread anyways?

When we see fit, we may bash a little. It was kinda called for since he went to another site bashing them while maintaining he was a member here. Thats why.

Post all the opinions you want. But, people may disagree and some may be ignorant. Its all opinions anyways.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast