bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Just goes to Show you

What can make a professional athlete with everything going for him not give a shit anymore and want to sit around on his ass with lenny kravtiz. You guessed it POT.

Ricky williams instead of a HOF athlete will now be a NFL asterisk, a funny anecdote. because he wants to goof off and smoke POT.

what a F@%king idiot.

These a$$holes who say pot is no big deal just got dealt a big blow.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Just goes to Show you

"bigdogbovy" wrote:
    What can make a professional athlete with everything going for him not give a shit anymore and want to sit around on his ass with lenny kravtiz. You guessed it POT.

Ricky williams instead of a HOF athlete will now be a NFL asterisk, a funny anecdote. because he wants to goof off and smoke POT.

what a F@%king idiot.

These a$$holes who say pot is no big deal just got dealt a big blow.

Yeah, and ESPN is comparing him to barry sanders, jim brown, and robert smith??? What a joke! Those guys were repected and quit for a good reason, and shouldn't be mentioned when talking about this idiot.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Just goes to Show you

Well Ricky is a multi (pot smoking) millionair.
    so not to big a blow. Maybe a big puff, but not
    a blow
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Just goes to Show you

Did you guys write somethin'? My eyes are blurred :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Just goes to Show you

no I think technically the big blow is cociane he is just into pot but that may be next...it maybe good he is out kids don't need this kid of roll model.

did you all see the post Sacredstar put on the Club house about ricky willams kind of hits the nail on the head
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Just goes to Show you

Sit around and smoke weed all day without a care in the world and millions in the bank?

Nice work if you can find it!
    SKOL VIKINGS!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Just goes to Show you

Not the greatest timing leaving your coaches and teammates hanging a week before the start of training camp (not a class move).

Maybe he could have made the decision awhile back and left them some room to manuver.

If he wants to hang and smoke weed travel what ever, but have some class.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Just goes to Show you

Yeah, I hope he comes to his senses soon.

I can't believe he would give up on his team, millions of dollars, the fans, and the sport so he can smoke weed whenever he wants.

Ricky, come back to reality man, please!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Just goes to Show you

I don't think that we have heard the whole story either. We have heard just what the media tells us, and OK so Ricky does smoke weed. Big deal, I don't for a second think that is the entire reason that Ricky left. I personally think that Ricky just didn't want to play anymore anyways and would have probably retired after the season anyways, but failing this last drug test was just the "stem that broke the camels back" if you will. The truth is that Ricky actually has real problems in being the center of attention just in his every day life, not to mention being hounded by the media every day which probably drove him crazy. I think that he just wanted to do something else and football wasn't the top priority in his life. Yeah, it was bad timing and was pretty selfish but sometimes you need to be a little selfish, bucause when it comes down to it you have to take care of yourself first. I don't think that I would want someone on my team that wasn't 100% convinced that he wanted to be there anyways.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

SMOKE 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!