Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    nailhead77 is offline Starter

Just for fun..........here's your crow.

I am still pretty new to this site (i love this place) and as much as i hate to do it ;D, i told you so!

Even before the preseason i felt t-jack was holding us back and made it loud and clear.
    even though it has only been one game, i think everyone could see the difference.

For months now i have been getting slammed for wanting Gus...........been called an idiot (jurys out?), stupid, Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd, asshat, and many other things.

"youd have to be an idiot to think gus gives us a better chance to win right now"..........."you say you want to win right now???
    its would be worse if gus was starting"

ect....ect...ect.....
    I've
    takin my beatings from you WHOOPS and vowed that if i was wrong about t-jack i would eat my crow......since it seems this idiot was right.....take your medicine fellas,
    you know who you are!

(i have no real issues with anyone here, i just thought this would be fun...........for me ;D)
    SKOL!!!!!!

I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

Floop the bears!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Just for fun..........here's your crow.

"nailhead77" wrote:
    I am still pretty new to this site (i love this place) and as much as i hate to do it ;D, i told you so!

Even before the preseason i felt t-jack was holding us back and made it loud and clear.
    even though it has only been one game, i think everyone could see the difference.

For months now i have been getting slammed for wanting Gus...........been called an idiot (jurys out?), stupid, Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd, asshat, and many other things.

"youd have to be an idiot to think gus gives us a better chance to win right now"..........."you say you want to win right now???

ect....ect...ect.....
    I've
    takin my beatings for you WHOOPS and vowed that if i was wrong about t-jack i would eat my crow......since it seems this idiot was right.....take your medicine fellas,
    you know who you are!

(i have no real issues with anyone here, i just thought this would be fun...........for me ;D)
    SKOL!!!!!!

I am happy too, but one game a season make it does not.
    Let's hope the trend continues, which I think it will.

If someone is doing that, BTW, click report to Mod.
    That is bullshit.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"nailhead77" wrote:

ect....ect...ect.....
    I've
    takin my beatings for you WHOOPS and vowed that if i was wrong about t-jack i would eat my crow......since it seems this idiot was right.....take your medicine fellas,
    you know who you are!

SKOL!!!!!!

I'll say it right now, I still don't like Gus starting.
    But whatever, we got the win I can't complain.
    As long as they get the win one way or another it's fine.
    Gus did the mediocre thing this weekend, and it was good enough for a win.
    But he didn't exactly light the world on fire like some are making it out to be, he played.........well just about like T-Jack with more plays to work with.

I'm glad the Vikes won.
    So I'm trying to tie up stuff today and be tight lipped and purple tinted the rest of the week so I don't have to listen to crap like this.

GO VIKINGS!!!!
    2-2 here we come.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...it's just a few big plays.
    It makes ALL the difference in the world.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Wow...the "I told you so", how brave.

Blog Entries

"Schutz" wrote:
    "nailhead77" wrote:

ect....ect...ect.....
    I've
    you know who you are!

SKOL!!!!!!

But he didn't exactly light the world on fire like some are making it out to be, he played.........well just about like T-Jack with more plays to work with.

I'm glad the Vikes won.
    So I'm trying to tie up stuff today and be tight lipped and purple tinted the rest of the week so I don't have to listen to crap like this.

GO VIKINGS!!!!
    2-2 here we come.
    I respect that you didn't watch the game and observe his experience make a difference in the game.

I think you would have noticed a lot of important things he did.
    He's not Tarketon, but we aren't asking for that.

I am happy with his first game out of the gate, called up to take over a terrible offense, and made us look presentable.

Be happy with the win, we need to string together more of these and get over the QB issue.
    Its dead.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"Webby" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "nailhead77" wrote:

ect....ect...ect.....
    I've
    you know who you are!

SKOL!!!!!!

I'm glad the Vikes won.

GO VIKINGS!!!!
    2-2 here we come.
    I respect that you didn't watch the game and observe his experience make a difference in the game.

I am happy with his first game out of the gate, called up to take over a terrible offense, and made us look presentable.

Be happy with the win, we need to string together more of these and get over the QB issue.
    Its dead.
    Gus didn't really thrill me today, except during that first drive of the second half.
    In the first half he was pretty much just a slow, white version of T-Jack, and in the rest of the second half he played pretty well.
    It's a performance I'd give a B, as opposed to the C- that T-Jack got last week.
    It's not like night and day - more like evening and twilight.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Blog Entries

"Webby" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "nailhead77" wrote:

ect....ect...ect.....
    I've
    you know who you are!

SKOL!!!!!!

I'm glad the Vikes won.

GO VIKINGS!!!!
    2-2 here we come.

Its dead.
    oops, it wasnt you that didn't watch the game.

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

yeah, receivers actually catching passes aside, having a defense finally come together sure doesn't hurt Gus' chances at a win.
    Antoine made the diffence in that game, not Gus.

Gus did what he has done for his career: about 55% pass completion, equal TD vs INT ratio.
    keep in mind, the offense scored less points in this game than the previous too.
    But keep up with the Gus is our saviour spouting.
    I hope it continues...

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"Webby" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "nailhead77" wrote:

ect....ect...ect.....
    I've
    you know who you are!

SKOL!!!!!!

I'm glad the Vikes won.

GO VIKINGS!!!!
    2-2 here we come.

Its dead.
    Dead?
    Really?
    I didn't see a QB win the game for us.
    If Winfield doesn't make a spectacular play, that is a whole different ball game.
    I support the team, and hope that Gus helps us go undefeated the rest of the season, but let's be real with ourselves:
    Gus did not play any better than Tarvaris Jackson.

All of the people advocating the QB switch this week are acting like Tom Brady just came off the bench.
    Face it, Frerotte was a great Berrian catch and a blown coverage (on the TD) away from having a pretty miserable game.
    We were 0 for 3 working in the redzone and had a miserable 3rd down conversion rate up until that huge drive in the second half.
    If we are going to go anywhere this season, Frerotte (or Jackson) is going to have to do a lot better than that.

As for the crow eating, I will not eat any crow until Frerotte leads us to a playoff victory.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast