Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    High draft picks are great, but like singer said, it's not where you pick, but what you do with your picks that matters. There are some years we've done quite well with relatively low picks. But that really isn't even the issue.

I don't care if we are 0-15 coming into our last game of the season, I am still hoping for a win. Come game day, that's what I want to see, and what I will root for. I don't care if losing will get us a better draft pick, I still want to win.

I can deal with losing. I've seen quite enough of it by now. I can even find the bright spots after the fact, like the higher draft picks for example. It's giving up that chaps my ass. You take what you are given, but you should never stop fighting.

I did not have particularly high expectations for this team this year, and I still don't,, but I still hope for the best each and every week. Until the clock runs out, I will keep rooting them on and hoping for a miracle, if that;s what is needed.

Never surrender. Never give up hope. Never say die.

Maybe it's just me... but then again, maybe not.

SKOL VIKINGS! You are always winners in my heart.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Vike View Post

I don't care if we are 0-15 coming into our last game of the season, I am still hoping for a win. Come game day, that's what I want to see, and what I will root for. I don't care if losing will get us a better draft pick, I still want to win.

I can deal with losing. I've seen quite enough of it by now. I can even find the bright spots after the fact, like the higher draft picks for example. It's giving up that chaps my ass. You take what you are given, but you should never stop fighting.

I did not have particularly high expectations for this team this year, and I still don't,, but I still hope for the best each and every week. Until the clock runs out, I will keep rooting them on and hoping for a miracle, if that;s what is needed.

Never surrender. Never give up hope. Never say die
    T-Vike = T-Fan

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

The problem with a crappy season at this particular time is the stadium issue. Now is the worst possible time to have a lousy season, coupled with a bad economy, and contract deadlines for mall of America field. Kind of the perfect storm if you will for the Vikings right now and the fans.

Though all of these problems can be overcome if enough people are willing and able.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

drat is offline Waterboy
    I want to go into every game with the idea that we are going to win. We have a lot of great talent here and it is insulting to them to think different. I think we have the players to win, at least the last three games, but the coaching staff has to put it together. If you cant pass long , go short, or run. They have to adapt to the tempo of the game and go with what is working. If all else fails go to a ground pounding game with AP and Toby.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Vike View Post
    High draft picks are great, but like singer said, it's not where you pick, but what you do with your picks that matters. There are some years we've done quite well with relatively low picks. But that really isn't even the issue.
    Lets also not forget that tanking the season to get the high draft pick that many fans are hoping for doesn't mean shit for us if it's the LA Vikings doing the picking next year.

Enjoy them while they're still here.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123