Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Just add Rice: Offense looks for more from rookie WR

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I think he is a future star who should have been out there more all year but we still could use a proven vet on the team. Right now we have a bunch of crap and one pile of rice that has not germinated yet.
    You take a stance and stick by it.
    If you are proven wrong you admit it.

That is what I like about you my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

Get him in the game and throw him the darn ball.
    It is not that difficult.
    Sling it downfield and give Rice a chance to make a play on it.

Big C is offline Coordinator

It makes absolute sense. However, I won't believe it till I see it. Thats been my experience with this team so far. We identify things that can be improved but just don't do anything about it. I don't know if it's just out-thinking ourselves or what. I would like to see some of those deep balls reserved for Troy thrown to Rice. I am definitely stoked by what I have seen of Rice so far. Would like to see what Allison is capable of too in due time.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

"Big" wrote:
    It makes absolute sense. However, I won't believe it till I see it. Thats been my experience with this team so far. We identify things that can be improved but just don't do anything about it. I don't know if it's just out-thinking ourselves or what. I would like to see some of those deep balls reserved for Troy thrown to Rice. I am definitely stoked by what I have seen of Rice so far. Would like to see what Allison is capable of too in due time.
    If your not carefull I am gonna pass out a Diploma to practice optimism around here.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    If your not carefull I am gonna pass out a Diploma to practice optimism around here.

;D
    Is that like a "License to Trill"?

BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Questfor31 is offline Training Camp

I'd like to see Sidney Rice be successful in Minnesota. Get a little one tow punch with him and Troy Williamson.
    Add Adrian Peterson to the mix and you might have the makings of a real offense.
    Quest for 31
    NFL Stadium Reviews
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    Check out my visit to the Metrodome at:
    www. nflfootballstadiums. com/Metrodome. htm

"Questfor31" wrote:
    I'd like to see Sidney Rice be successful in Minnesota. Get a little one tow punch with him and Troy Williamson.
    Add Adrian Peterson to the mix and you might have the makings of a real offense.
    Don't forget about B-wade, Shank and Allison.

If they all live up to thier potential, then this team will have a KAO.
    I for one think that it will happen this year if we can keep the OL from shooting us in the foot with penalties, Dugan from Fumbling and give the all the reps to these guys.

Solution.......
    Bench Fergy forever, Fire the OL coach and get Birks head out of his ass with respect to his OL play calling/adjustments.
    ;D

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I think that we just need to keep playing the people that have proven they can play. Someone fumbles away a game...umm..i don't know but I sure wouldn't keep them

I say besides throwing the ball to Rice, Make #64 an eligable reciever and toss 'ole Herrera a few screens. ;D. Did I mention that I am Herrera's #1 fan. It's true, I have his autograph
    Tuco the world.....

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Questfor31" wrote:
    Don't forget about B-wade, Shank and Allison.

If they all live up to thier potential, then this team will have a KAO.
    I for one think that it will happen this year if we can keep the OL from shooting us in the foot with penalties, Dugan from Fumbling and give the all the reps to these guys.

Solution.......
    Bench Fergy forever, Fire the OL coach and get Birks head out of his ass with respect to his OL play calling/adjustments.
    ;D
    I think Bobby Wade has been a pleasant surprise this season. As it stands now, I think Wade should be our #1 and Rice #2.

I think Dugan should start applying for bag-boy jobs at grocery stores... but he'll probably start dropping the groceries.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast