Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This just in..

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

This just in..

i was just watching the nfl sportscenter draft special and they siad the judge declared williams and clarett ineligible for the draft haha i feel bad for williams i think he could be good but clarett i just hate him. i guess they can appeal there cases but i have no clue if that will be before the draft. anyone know more facts about this?
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

This just in..

good!!!! I think that its stupid that they took it to court. Football isn't basketball.... I feel that players need the college experience in order to be ready for the nfl

Moss is Boss is offline Training Camp

This just in..

I think it is really bad for the Vikes, because Mike Williams is a a player, who would be most likely drafted before the 19th pick. So the chance is getting smaller for drafting Will Smith or even D.J. or Vilma.

This just in..

yea i think that good hurt the vikes but i think at least vilma will be around maybe dj but its better for the league although i think there should be an acception for williams
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

This just in..

You make an acception for 1 player... and you have to make an acception for them all. Maybe the 1 player would be good for us, but there is a lot of talent in the draft this year that we're not going to be hurt by this ruling... personally I'm very pleased with it

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

This just in..

JUSTICE!!!

:cheers:

sig courtesy of PPE

badshack is offline Waterboy

This just in..

I just heard that the Bengals traded Corey Dillon to the Patriots for a 2nd round pick

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

This just in..

YES!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

This just in..

well when mike williams makes his appeal couldnt they accept him since the success hes had and actually played two full years of football compared to clarett who was injured and played no football i definately think williams should be able too but idk i guess your right if one goes they have to let everyone soo its a good ruling

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

This just in..

Super. The NFL is the only truly "Professional" organization left. Hopefully, this keeps it that way. The NBA is already punked out so much I can barely watch it anymore.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast