parsongeorge is offline Starter

The juices are beginning to flow!!!

I'm starting to get fired up about this game. I've been kinda low key all week , but now things are starting to get primed. I have the same type of feeling again that i did before the Green Bay game. Everyone is focusing on the "randy Moon" thing while the Vikings are quietly getting ready to go into philly and make them look silly. Once again I will say the key to the vikings winning is NO PENALTIES!! No mistakes in the redzone this time and no td calls for the eagles that really AREN"T td's!! Vikes need to keep their heads in the game and play loose again like against green bay....Nothing to lose baby!!! SKOL VIKES!!!!! :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr:
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah well, aside from the Vikings' :bootyshake: game on Sunday, I cannot wait to see the Rams BEAT the Falcons (just HOW IN THE WORLD did Vick give an MVP vote?), and the Patriots stop the Colts (I'm no fan of Tom Brady, but Manning's fame for the season has got to end here!!!).
    Predictions for the game: 39-36 favoring... :scratch: ...i'm not sure. Just know that the score will be 39-36.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I'm with you man! No Redzone blunders. Need to finish our drives. If we get any turnovers, we gotta convert them into points. I do not think Donovan is going to make the mistakes that Favre did. But when he does, convert!!!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

i agree pg, no mistakes it what it is going to take. no mistakes.

STOP THE PIGEON!!!
    STOP THE PIGEON!!!
    STOP THE PIGEON!!!!
    NOW!!!!!!
    dastardly and muttley

the nfl network is showing last weeks game again. i already watched it once. i say i am firing on all cylinders already. listening to KFAN announcers is absolutely awesome. is that paul allen with the calls or senser? HE BURNED AL HARRIS. HE SCORCHED AL HARRIS!!!!! i love it!!!!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

give it a rest, Animal. Give it a rest. Let my Packers go into the off-season in peace. Thank you
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

I have last weeks game on tape too. I watched it I think 3 times after the game on Sunday (fast-forwarded through commercials, half-time, etc.). It was just great watching my Vikings rip apart the Packers at Lambeau. Then, the best part at the end, Randy Moss fake moons the fans ... classic! :rr:
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    I have last weeks game on tape too. I watched it I think 3 times after the game on Sunday (fast-forwarded through commercials, half-time, etc.). It was just great watching my Vikings rip apart the Packers at Lambeau. Then, the best part at the end, Randy Moss fake moons the fans ... classic! :rr:
    You can watch a game in no time at all if you fast forward in between plays also. Less than an hour. Speed Football!

I am primed and want to watch my tape of last weeks game but I think I am going to be too busy. Which is probably good for me right up until kick off.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

hey bono just a little history for you! Last year when we were knocked out of the playoffs by the cardinals there were packer trolls on this site spewing nonsense for two weeks. do you also remember the packers orginization inviting nathan poole to the seattle game as a guest of honor? talk about a big middle finger that was to all the vikings fans from green bay. so my suggestion to you would be to either deal with it or leave the site.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

both

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    i agree pg, no mistakes it what it is going to take. no mistakes.

STOP THE PIGEON!!!
    STOP THE PIGEON!!!
    STOP THE PIGEON!!!!
    NOW!!!!!!
    dastardly and muttley

the nfl network is showing last weeks game again. i already watched it once. i say i am firing on all cylinders already. listening to KFAN announcers is absolutely awesome. is that paul allen with the calls or senser? HE BURNED AL HARRIS. HE SCORCHED AL HARRIS!!!!! i love it!!!!
    I believe it's Paul Allen and Joe Senser. This week I'm listening to the radio in the background with my TV, I agree with you that the KFAN guys are awesome. They always get me so pumped up if I ever have to miss part of the game and I listen to them. No more Joe Buck for me!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]