Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

JT O"SUCSALOT IS A F*ck!ng IDIOT!

ok im watching the game we win the toss we need 8 yards what does jt do? he tosses them downfield! vanderjagt misses field goal and what happens? jt 3 and out again!we get a pick late into overtime more incomp[lete passes 3/10.....i hope childress cuts him right after the game!

Put your thoughts where they belong, no need to always need your own thread.
    Use English also.

litlharsh is offline Coordinator

Re: JT O"SUCSALOT IS A F*ck!ng IDIOT!

OMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGGMOGM WE LOST A PRESEASONGAME OMGOMGMOGGOMMOG

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    ok im watching the game we win the toss we need 8 yards what does jt do? he tosses them downfield! vanderjagt misses field goal and what happens? jt 3 and out again!we get a pick late into overtime more incomp[lete passes 3/10.....i hope childress cuts him right after the game!
    Umm, yeah please...it's just preseason.

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

actually we tied....and according to rich isen the last time that happen was the 93 american bowl...........

IMHO, the only thing that mattered was how our first team O and D did against their first team O and D....

Dont worry....the sky isnt falling yet!

The one part I agree with is that I have confidence in two QB's right now.....surely someone will get cut that will be an upgrade to McDisaster and O'Suckalot
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

I don't think we have to worry anymore about JT or MM.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

He's going to be cut anyway why is there even a thread for this topic?
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Our starters on both sides looked dam good tonight.. BJ showed why he is the starter going 11/13 135yds and a TD.. Our starting defense looked good as well.. There was no question in my mind that if this was a regular season game, the Vikings would have walked all over the Cowboys..

This brings me to the rest of the game.. As someone stated above about this only being the preseason, this is where other players prove themselves to be on the team. JT O'Sucksalot proved that he doesn't even belong in the NFL.. We should have just kept TJ in there the whole 2nd half.. Everyone knows that with todays signing of Brooks Bollinger, that both McMahon, and O'Sucksalot are headed out the door.. Why even play him knowing that he is history?

I am just glad that we tied, and didn't get the loss.. Sure Romo is their backup, and he was playing our 3rd and 4th defense, but when does Vanderjagt ever miss consecutive FG's of 32 and 33 yards? We got lucky tonight, when we should have gotten the win.. You keep TJ in there, and we walk out with a W..

OnlyVikes is offline Rookie

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Our starters on both sides looked dam good tonight.. BJ showed why he is the starter going 11/13 135yds and a TD.. Our starting defense looked good as well.. There was no question in my mind that if this was a regular season game, the Vikings would have walked all over the Cowboys..

This brings me to the rest of the game.. As someone stated above about this only being the preseason, this is where other players prove themselves to be on the team. JT O'Sucksalot proved that he doesn't even belong in the NFL.. We should have just kept TJ in there the whole 2nd half.. Everyone knows that with todays signing of Brooks Bollinger, that both McMahon, and O'Sucksalot are headed out the door.. Why even play him knowing that he is history?

I am just glad that we tied, and didn't get the loss.. Sure Romo is their backup, and he was playing our 3rd and 4th defense, but when does Vanderjagt ever miss consecutive FG's of 32 and 33 yards? We got lucky tonight, when we should have gotten the win.. You keep TJ in there, and we walk out with a W..
    I agree with everything you said except about playing O'Suckalot. If he is history then why not let him have a chance of getting injured instead of one of our better QB's? I'd rather see O'Sucksalot go down with an ACL tear than TJ .

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

: Well at least you didn't post the entire title in all caps!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast