Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Abe Froman is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Will Spielman assist calling plays in the huddle too? Is Freeman that unintelligent that he cannot think for himself? I imagine Rodgers, Brady, or Manning do not have to be prompted like that.
    Kinda my thoughts too. I don't think Josh is that stupid, I just don't get why they didn't reherse some of those obvious questions ahead of time. Idk, I suppose he's pretty pissed at Schiano at this point, maybe Rick was just worried that he was going to lose control. Still, It was pretty awkward to say the least.
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Will Spielman assist calling plays in the huddle too? Is Freeman that unintelligent that he cannot think for himself? I imagine Rodgers, Brady, or Manning do not have to be prompted like that.
    Is this a serious post?

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    I think you guys missed the "sunnyside" of this discovery. Freeman is willing to be directed, and then take the company line. He allowed Spielman to basically tell him how to answer.

THIS is a good sign for me personally. It tells me he is very willing to do as told, and not be a lone wolf.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Abe Froman is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by drewlovs View Post
    I think you guys missed the "sunnyside" of this discovery. Freeman is willing to be directed, and then take the company line. He allowed Spielman to basically tell him how to answer.

THIS is a good sign for me personally. It tells me he is very willing to do as told, and not be a lone wolf.
    I'm not about to judge Freeman based on one interview. His on the field actions are all that really matter to me.
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789