Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Stupid stupid stupid move. This guy is actually worse than Ponder. And what the heck is wrong with giving Cassel a chance. This is why our franchise is the punchline of so many jokes.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

pro1ml is offline Training Camp
    Greg Jennings seems excited about the move.....

Welcome aboard Josh! RT @nfl: Josh Freeman, Vikings agree to one-year deal (per @RapSheet): on.nfl.com/1fTQ9Gt

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Did I mention he's lead the league in picks since 2011 with 42, ugh!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    I think this is a great move...for Josh Freeman. He can't lose. He'll come in and get a chance to show his skills on a pretty talented offense. If he looks bad no one will think any less of him. If he looks good, he'll elevate his value as a free agent in the spring.

For the Vikings , I'm not really sure what the plan is. There's 3 QBs on the roster who are capable of starting, none of which are very good, one of which is quite bad.

At least no one can call him noodle armed?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    The downside is that we wasted 3million and a roster spot for 1 season. The upside is that we got a young franchise QB for cheap.

I like this move.

Not a fan of this. As bad as Ponder has been, what has Freeman done?

What was the point of picking up cassel this offseason? Cassel gets his first chance to start this season and leads the vikes to their first win. Why not give him the chance?

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    The downside is that we wasted 3million and a roster spot for 1 season. The upside is that we got a young franchise QB for cheap.

I like this move.
    I agree. We wasted no draft picks and basically took a looks see. If he is the real deal... we sign him... If not.. He walks and we draft a rookie

Quote Originally Posted by idahovikefan7 View Post
    Not a fan of this. As bad as Ponder has been, what has Freeman done?

What was the point of picking up cassel this offseason? Cassel gets his first chance to start this season and leads the vikes to their first win. Why not give him the chance?
    He's better than Ponder

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by idahovikefan7 View Post
    Cassel gets his first chance to start this season and leads the vikes to their first win. Why not give him the chance?
    This is my main question.

If Cassel plays well in a 2nd consecutive win, you can't possibly just pull the plug on that.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    This is my main question.

If Cassel plays well in a 2nd consecutive win, you can't possibly just pull the plug on that.
    I think Cassell is still the go to guy but You can't not take a chance to aquire this guy.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast