Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Freeman

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach

Josh Freeman

Before anyone thinks to start a thread in favor of picking this guy up, I have one thing to say:

Good God NO!!!

That is all I have to say, thank you for listening.

iowa is offline Rookie
    I'd have no problem with the Vikes taking a look at Freeman, he's young, talented and I think the problems in Tampa may have been due to the head coach. In our position we need to consider all possibilities.
    None

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    NO.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    I'd be in favor of giving him a shot.

purplejokr is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moss View Post
    I'd be in favor of giving him a shot.
    Absolutely! I think if he can be brought in on the cheap to see what he has, you really have no choice if you're the Vikings. If you only consider the standpoint of what his arrival would do to Ponder's psyche, you MUST bring Freeman in for a look. The message that you're sending to Ponder would be we expect MUCH better from you and if you don't pick up your play you may not be here much longer.

Ultimately, I do wonder about Freeman's attitude but if he can be signed cheaply than if I am an NFL with a question mark at QB, I really must roll the dice to see if Freeman is sign with my organization. I also don't have much confidence that Freeman is the guy to turn the Vikings around either.

At the end of the day, Ponder is now in his 3rd year in the NFL. The Vikings' situation at QB is fluid to put it mildly. Bring Freeman in and see what he's got.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    What would be the point of bringing on Freeman. We already have a couple of mediocre QBs on the team. There is no need for one more.

Instead, we need to go after a QB in the draft. This is a very deep year for QBs - let's go for the franchise guy, not the used towel.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Kid has a track record of misleading people... Major Recruit Changes Mind, Decommits and Chooses KSU : HuskerZone.com

Well, I guess I can understand that a tiny bit. But, I'm a 'Husker fan and I've always hated Freeman.

NO, hell no.
    Last edited by MaxVike; 10-03-2013 at 05:13 PM.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by nodakpaul View Post
    what would be the point of bringing on freeman. We already have a couple of mediocre qbs on the team. There is no need for one more.

Instead, we need to go after a qb in the draft. This is a very deep year for qbs - let's go for the franchise guy, not the used towel.
    qft !

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    This time last season I would've taken him. Not really interested now.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    No!!! PLEASE NO!
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast