Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jokes

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Jokes

You have Hitler, Timothey McVeigh, and Brett Favre in one room, and a gun with only 2 bullets. Who do you shoot?

Brett Favre, Twice.

What do you call a packer fan with half a brain?

Gifted

What do the Green Bay Packers and weed have in common?

They both get smoked in bowls!

What is the difference between lambeau field and a porcipine?

The pricks are on the outside of the porcipine.

What do the packers and the roman empire have in common?

Neither can stop the Vikings.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Jokes

I'm no packer fan, but coming from us it doesn't make much sense to say THEY get smoked in bowls.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Jokes

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ItalianStallion

I'm no packer fan, but coming from us it doesn't make much sense to say THEY get smoked in bowls.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Glad you said it. I hate to pull out my 12 Championship Stick unless provoked.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Jokes

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ItalianStallion

Glad you said it. I hate to pull out my 12 Championship Stick unless provoked.

Oh come on now L.A, about 8 or so of those 12 rings came before the league even had like 7 teams. I BET the viking would have 10 rings as well if they were old as you guys. The ones we count are the superbowls, not the bowls that existed 50 years ago. So actually you have like 3 rings that existed during existence of the superbowl, not 12.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Jokes

Just jokes... didn't mean for it to turn contreversial(spelled that way wrong)...

Jokes

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GreenBaySlackers

Just jokes... didn't mean for it to turn contreversial(spelled that way wrong)...

Nothin' controversial, bud...all in good fun.

PS Last I checked, Hawaiian...three is still greater than zero...[]
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Jokes

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GreenBaySlackers

true to dat, but wont be for long when we get out first title this year.[]

Jokes

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hawaiianvike21

[xx(]<----holding my breath

Jokes

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hawaiianvike21

[xx(]<----holding my breath

Dont too hold too long, we dont want an unconscious packer fan in here now do we????[]

Jokes

Dont too hold too long, we dont want an unconscious packer fan in here now do we????[]

[:O] <---the thought of receiving mouth-to-mouth from a Viking fan...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast