Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

The Joke is on the Vikings

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I still can't believe the Raiders will go anywhere with Moss. We had a similar defense and a better offense without Moss than the Raiders did the past year couple years and that got us nowhere.

Moss is awesome, but this isn't a individual sport.
    I think they are in the same boat we were in last year. They will have the potential with the media but will have to actually prove it on the field. Their D will be suspect again so they will have to win with Offense. I say they win 9 to 10 games next year.

vikefan5016 is offline Waterboy

ILL TELL YOU WAHT THOUGH..THE RAIDER MOSS JERSEY WILL BE THE HIGHEST ONE SOLD NEXT YEAR....

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Wasn't the whole point of EVERYTHING EVERY Vikings fan was saying is that it doesnt matter how much offense you have, defense is what matters? Well let me tell you....The Raiders will not go anywhere, they still have no D. Charles Woodson is the only good player left, Sapp is overrated (and always has been), and their best (non-pro bowl and never will be) linebacker is gone. The Raiders may make the playoffs this year, but Kerry Collins will still make big mistakes, just like he did in the Super Bowl, only this time he wont have Tiki Barber behind him and a great offensive line to hold him up. He also won't have the defense he used to when he was in New York, which will make him the same as always: mediocre. Kerry will have more TD's, sure, cuz anytime you have Moss, you'll get that. But haven't we forgotten as Vikings fans that Moss didn't catch every ball that was thrown his way? He gets traded and all of a sudden he's NEVER made a mistake? All of a sudden, Randy Moss is God. I'm sorry, but no. The Raiders still have the defending AFC Champs the Chargers, the Chiefs, and the playoff Broncos to go through. Besides, if one player made that much difference, wouldn't the Vikings have won a Super Bowl by now?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Raiders will not even make the playoffs. No way!

pavement is offline Waterboy

by week 6 moss will be taking off plays and fighting with teammates...and hurting ankle,back maybe his hamstring.i think once he loses a step he's done and that step isn't far away. p.s. skip has always been a jerkoff.

coreyd is offline Coach

Who even cares what this guy has to say? Reading this article was a waste of time!!

Articnv is offline Coach

"He always occupies at least two defenders. Heave it deep in his direction, and he'll probably come down with it."

With Collins throwing moss way deep i think it will be more like and XXX defnsive player gets another interception.

parsongeorge is offline Starter

"HarrisonB57" wrote:
    I'm not pissed about the moss trade anymore. I want red gone. All these other teams with a fraction of the money that we have are gobbling up free agents while we sit back and watch. I understood when we missed out on free agents when we were in cap hell, but now we have a lot and are not using it. I'm am getting tired of it. I'm starting to get worried about the lions and bears. They are headed in the right direction. They are making good signings and making themselves better.

Anyone know when the NFL is going to decide on Fowler?
    Yeah, I'm kinda surprised we haven't signed more fa's yet. What in the name of God are we waiting on?
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"parsongeorge" wrote:
    "HarrisonB57" wrote:
    I'm not pissed about the moss trade anymore. I want red gone. All these other teams with a fraction of the money that we have are gobbling up free agents while we sit back and watch. I understood when we missed out on free agents when we were in cap hell, but now we have a lot and are not using it. I'm am getting tired of it. I'm starting to get worried about the lions and bears. They are headed in the right direction. They are making good signings and making themselves better.

Anyone know when the NFL is going to decide on Fowler?
    Yeah, I'm kinda surprised we haven't signed more fa's yet. What in the name of God are we waiting on?
    Red to die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12