Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Johnson TD Tracker

He has more interceptions than TD's right now. That has got to change.

If you can move the chains like they did on the 1st drive & last drive, there's no reason they shouldn't be able to do it most of the game.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Del Rio Guest

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    SuperiorBarTime AssHat Tracker: 1 for 100%!

Hey, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and since the day you sent me your big flexing picture from Edina trying to get some manlove from me all those years back....you just don't stop trying do you?!

I'm married, and while I suspect you have a vagina, no bag on your head will account for you being a packer fan and keeping that stench at bay.

Webby, you've been sucking up to me from day one....You can stop tryin to get on my nuts and shut the F!!ck up for once.
    You are a complete piece of pooh that leads an orchestrated gang of punk purple pansies......this site is so full of young columbine kids that I have been looking for the button that cancels your account for a while.
    Banning me would be nothing but a favor "meow" boy so bring it on.
    You can't find the cancel button? Jesus man just stop showing up. Hell you're only here when the packers win and that isn't often anyway. Just walk away.
    Hey ape boy!!!!
    Yeah you, the fake tough guy on the site!!!
    Wow, they call you the troll enforcer...i bet that's a title that will attract the ladies down at the local tavern.
    " Hey ladies, what's with the dirty looks?
    Perhaps you weren't aware that I am the troll enforcer on purplepride.org?"
    I bet you've been cleaning house down at the bars huh?
    Yeah that's it. Then again your the dumbass who seems to have a fetish with the site. "Oh webby I wish you would ban me, I have been looking for the cancel button." LMFAO what a tool. No one makes you come here you god damn primate. I didn't give myself the name. I could care less if I had a name. Someone tagged me with that after months of bitchslapping your sorry ass fan base around. People who want to leave oooooh so bad but apparently the education system failed them and they do not understand that the big "X" in the upper right hand corner of the screen will close it down.

IN fact all my years here you've brought up my title more then I have. Maybe you should ride your go-kart down to the local wal-mart and get some batteries for your toy, get that green and yellow dildo crammed back up your asshole so it keeps you busy and away from the site. Hell you only show up twice a year to attempt to talk shit which you can't even pull that off so I assume your using Energizers.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Webby" wrote:
    SuperiorBarTime AssHat Tracker: 1 for 100%!

Hey, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and since the day you sent me your big flexing picture from Edina trying to get some manlove from me all those years back....you just don't stop trying do you?!

I'm married, and while I suspect you have a vagina, no bag on your head will account for you being a packer fan and keeping that stench at bay.

Webby, you've been sucking up to me from day one....You can stop tryin to get on my nuts and shut the F!!ck up for once.
    You are a complete piece of pooh that leads an orchestrated gang of punk purple pansies......this site is so full of young columbine kids that I have been looking for the button that cancels your account for a while.
    Banning me would be nothing but a favor "meow" boy so bring it on.
    SuperiorBAAtime, I'd bet if Webby put a little lambs wool around the cancel button, you'd be able to hit it with your fricken eyes closed.

J/k!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234