Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Johnson TD Tracker

"Webby" wrote:
    SuperiorBarTime AssHat Tracker: 1 for 100%!

Hey, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and since the day you sent me your big flexing picture from Edina trying to get some manlove from me all those years back....you just don't stop trying do you?!

I'm married, and while I suspect you have a vagina, no bag on your head will account for you being a packer fan and keeping that stench at bay.

Webby, you've been sucking up to me from day one....You can stop tryin to get on my nuts and shut the fuck up for once.
    You are a complete piece of shit that leads an orchestrated gang of punk purple pansies......this site is so full of young columbine kids that I have been looking for the button that cancels your account for a while.
    Banning me would be nothing but a favor pussy boy so bring it on.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

"Webby" wrote:

Hey, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and since the day you sent me your big flexing picture from Edina trying to get some manlove from me all those years back....you just don't stop trying do you?!

I'm married, and while I suspect you have a vagina, no bag on your head will account for you being a packer fan and keeping that stench at bay.

I didn't mean to upset you and the Mrs. by posting a simple stat webby.
    Would you like me to retract my statement that Brad johnson has 2 TD's on the year?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

And yet you come back year after yaer, week after week.
    Noone is holding a flame for your return.
    I think its your torch for a piece of a true man that cheers for decent team that brings you back week after week.

Its too easy to pick on the slow kids.
    I feel bad now.

Almost.

Prophet Guest

This is how I envision T-Ho on roids....except T-Ho is a little brighter.
    Similar reactions and thought processes though.

Del Rio Guest

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

Webby, you've been sucking up to me from day one....You can stop tryin to get on my nuts and shut the F!!ck up for once.
    You are a complete piece of pooh that leads an orchestrated gang of punk purple pansies......this site is so full of young columbine kids that I have been looking for the button that cancels your account for a while.
    Banning me would be nothing but a favor "meow" boy so bring it on.
    You can't find the cancel button? Jesus man just stop showing up. Hell you're only here when the packers win and that isn't often anyway. Just walk away.

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

Superior.... you are a funny funny..umm guy.... I think atleast.
    Congrats, you can look at stats that BJ has 2 TD's this season, but we also have 2 wins and how many do you guys have??
    Have fun getting raped by the Eagles on national tv tomorrow night, you can see your man crush Favre on the field throwing to the Eagles DB's all night.
    You wanna be banned and you hate the people here... but it's your own fingers typing www.purplepride.org and coming here... unless of course you are too intoxicated to figure that one out...

"Webby" wrote:

I think its your torch for a piece of a true man that cheers for decent team that brings you back week after week.

I feel bad now.

Almost.

week after week huh webby?
    But somehow I've posted about 5 times in the past year.
    how's the membership these days?
    have you noticed a decline or loss of members due to court ordered visits to juvenile detention centers yet? How about Mensatice?
    Is he still allowed to walk freely in public?

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

The numbers are growing quicker than Favre's INT numbers... and that's damn impressive..

"Del" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

Webby, you've been sucking up to me from day one....You can stop tryin to get on my nuts and shut the F!!ck up for once.
    You are a complete piece of pooh that leads an orchestrated gang of punk purple pansies......this site is so full of young columbine kids that I have been looking for the button that cancels your account for a while.
    Banning me would be nothing but a favor "meow" boy so bring it on.
    You can't find the cancel button? Jesus man just stop showing up. Hell you're only here when the packers win and that isn't often anyway. Just walk away.
    Hey ape boy!!!!
    Yeah you, the fake tough guy on the site!!!
    Wow, they call you the troll enforcer...i bet that's a title that will attract the ladies down at the local tavern.
    " Hey ladies, what's with the dirty looks?
    Perhaps you weren't aware that I am the troll enforcer on purplepride.org?"
    I bet you've been cleaning house down at the bars huh?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Webby" wrote:

I feel bad now.

Almost.

week after week huh webby?
    But somehow I've posted about 5 times in the past year.
    how's the membership these days?
    have you noticed a decline or loss of members due to court ordered visits to juvenile detention centers yet? How about Mensatice?
    Is he still allowed to walk freely in public?
    But you see, this is my problem.
    How do I communicate to the mentally challenged?

If you stop adopting new dogs even though you know the humane society takes them back after the complaints of half-yorskire-half superior puppies running loose, you would figure that around these parts, we're a little smarter than that.

Even if you don't post, we can see how often folks are here.
    I see you pop in every now and then for a quick jerk before you head off to some corner of the internet where posting menacing pictures of yourself actually is encouraged and is a sign of high intellectual superiority.

Thanks for playing, little guy.
    Whenever your IQ gets higher than the temperature of winter dirt here in MInnesota, you be sure and let us know.
    We'll forward on a special lollipop for you.

Its shaped like Favre's unit!!
    I bet you can't wait to slop that down!
    SKOL!!!

See, hang around long enough, and I'll eventually make your dreams come true!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast