Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Johnson: 'Business As Usual' for Vikings

these stories are alllllllllll the same....vikings charged, vikings play big game, vikings this vikings that....god i cant wait to just play this darn game!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

hahahaha... steeler fans. I live in Pa. and I can't stand them! I think we hurt his feelings, didn't take too much for him to stop talking "intelligent football" and start talking about non-backed up crap. Vike fans lack heart... I think this community and the popularity of this community, as well as the thousands of other fans who have stayed with the Vikes over this scandaless season certainly show heart and commitment. Didn't we all send letters to C-pep, birk and others when they got hurt? Yeah, that's because we care. If I had to give advice, it would be to think before you type in here. Peace out Pricksburg! Hope your steelers bring their A game so when the Vikes win, you will have nothing to blame the loss on.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    these stories are alllllllllll the same....vikings charged, vikings play big game, vikings this vikings that....god i cant wait to just play this darn game!
    Unfortunately a lot of the content is repeats. But I don't edit out the "old hat" stuff to leave the decent stuff left over.

Bear with it for a few days WOT, It'll be a whole different subject come Sunday. :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Blitzburgh" wrote:
    Old news on Lloyd douch bag.... Doesn't take away the physical domination he displayed on the field.... Mighty presumptuous of you to think I came over here to cut your team down .... as easy as that sounds.

I just came over to talk some ball with some istute fans of the game. By your ignorant response ... you just ruled yourself out.

Now go practice some deep knee bends over a frozen firehydrant and come back and let me know how it felt.
    Really, then why would your first post be about the Love Boat?

Right, you wanted to talk football.

"Blitzburgh" wrote:
    Listen, I came here to find some good Vike fans who wanted to have some spirited discussion about the game this week... You want to be f'ing idiots go ahead, but never never question why the Vikes or fans never get any respect in the league.

It's because your team and fans lack heart and don't know how to be winners. Once you learn that .... you may be something. Until then, stay in the basement and STFU!

Peace out .....
    Yup, you got us pegged kid.

Your mommy said I was a winner. :shock:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Blitzburgh" wrote:
    Listen, I came here to find some good Vike fans who wanted to have some spirited discussion about the game this week... You want to be f'ing idiots go ahead, but never never question why the Vikes or fans never get any respect in the league.

It's because your team and fans lack heart and don't know how to be winners. Once you learn that .... you may be something. Until then, stay in the basement and STFU!

Peace out .....
    Our team is no deeper in the "basement" than your team...last time I checked both teams were 8-5, both in second place in their divisions, and both fighting for a playoff spot...difference is that your guys CAN'T get into the penthouse of your division no matter what...while our guys can actually win the division if Chicago loses to Atlanta (a good possibility) or Green Bay (not out of the realm either) AND the Vikings win their remaining three games...so we might be moving on up but you guys are stuck fighting for only the wild card!!! :lol: After we win, you might not even get that!!! So YOU need to STFU!!! :evil4:

BTW, what in the heck is an "istute fan"? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Wow how did this case go under the radar. I never once heard about this. I really like Greg Lloyd he was an awsome football player. But dardn he has mental problems! Too many hits to the head!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12