Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Why don't we ask the MVP? Haha. That pro bowl snub last year probably made me more mad than any snub I can remember in recent memory. I was livid. Of all people... Jeff Saturday. I heard it for 2 weeks straight here in Indy.
    With Saturday in uniform last year, it just validated everything I've said about the "Probowl" and how much credence we should put into it.

Until we take yutz fans out of the voting (They vote for a name they recognize) it will never be the same again.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    No, but he does enough to be an asset.
    An asset? WOW, that high on your rankings. I'm astonished. LOL.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I think Marrdro is more butt hurt over the fact that fans don't shower Sullivan with love than what Sullivan does. Just because fans don't make it a point to say how good of a center he is, doesn't mean they don't feel that way.

I'm guessing Sullivan felt the same way stepping into Birk shoes as Birk did stepping into Christy's shoes who felt the same way stepping in to Lowdermilk's shoes as did Swilley stepping into Tinglehoff's shoes.

With the exception of Sams in 84 & the clusterfuck of a carousel we had playing center in 2005, the Vikings have always had very good/great centers. That in a whole tends to go unnoticed.
    Out of all that, all I get is an insult (Butt Hurt) and not one....."I was wrong Marrdro" from my good friend Singersp.

As I thought....Its OK, we both know my friend......Ponder is next.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Funny thing is it does it on 2 different computers I am using.

I know, I am just spamming this site with positivity. That kind of thing has got to come to an end!!!
    As many posts as I have on this dang site, I get it about every 20th post or so. Have since the new format.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Out of all that, all I get is an insult (Butt Hurt) and not one....."I was wrong Marrdro" from my good friend Singersp.

As I thought....Its OK, we both know my friend......Ponder is next.
    How was I wrong? Birk certainly wasn't done when he left. Last I recall he got himself a Super Bowl ring.

If I recall, it took some time before you warmed up to Sullivan. You were pretty adamant about a couple of others becoming our centers who never even panned out & were cut.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    How was I wrong? Birk certainly wasn't done when he left. Last I recall he got himself a Super Bowl ring.

If I recall, it took some time before you warmed up to Sullivan. You were pretty adamant about a couple of others becoming our centers who never even panned out & were cut.
    You were wrong in that he could be replaced and that his play was steadily declining...

The reason the Ravens were going to miss the playoffs was because of how crappy the OL played, and that means Matt. It wasn't until the made some rotations and got some G's in there to help out that they started to do what they did.

Nice try pal.

And yes, I wanted Matt gone for about his last 3 years because there were better options out there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123