Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: John Lynch

chubchub is offline Rookie

John Lynch

John Lynch got released by the Bucs today. Great player and great teammate.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

John Lynch

he's getting up there in age isn't he?

Claiborne55 is offline Rookie

John Lynch

Lynch is 32, but he still might be worth signing to 1 or 2 year deal. He would definitely help out the defense.

Bulldog67 is offline Starter

John Lynch

He would be an awesome addition. Think of what Brewer, Offord, and Russell could learn from the guy.

I really hope they go after Lynch.
    Bleed Purple or Die

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

John Lynch

i say go get him for a reasonable price
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

John Lynch

I hope we don't. we don't need him in the least. Brian Russel and Corey Chavous combined for 17 INTs last season, thats 4 more than the ENTIRE DALLLAS Defense, which was ranked #1. Russell had 78 tackles, which was only 1 behind Patroits Star Teddy Bruschi, who has 79. Chavous had 74. Roy Williams of Dallas only had 55 tackles.

When we have the best Satefy tandom in the league why do we need to go after someone who is on the decline of his career? I don't think we will go after Lynch, and I'm damn happy about it.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

John Lynch

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VikemanX84

I hope we don't. we don't need him in the least. Brian Russel and Corey Chavous combined for 17 INTs last season, thats 4 more than the ENTIRE DALLLAS Defense, which was ranked #1. Russell had 78 tackles, which was only 1 behind Patroits Star Teddy Bruschi, who has 79. Chavous had 74. Roy Williams of Dallas only had 55 tackles.

When we have the best Satefy tandom in the league why do we need to go after someone who is on the decline of his career? I don't think we will go after Lynch, and I'm damn happy about it.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

What does B.R.'s tackle total have to do with Brushi..I don't see the point with that. I do agree that Lynch is probably not a good fit for the amount of money he is going to be asking.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

John Lynch

I think he was pointing out that they don't need to learn from him

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

John Lynch

why was he let go? did he not want to negotiate a different contract? or what? We signed Tyrone Carter back again so i doubt J.L will be here but he is a damn good and respected player, not at the top of his game anymore though
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

Mossville is offline Starter

John Lynch

you gotta be kidding me, best Safety tandom in the league lol, i needed that laugh....our safety tackles stats are pretty scewed. If nobody noticed, our LBs missed many tackles and that left the safetys to pick up the tackles...Brian Russell hasnt proved anything with his INTs...come on now guys, where have we seen this before...didnt Orlando Thomas have many INTs his 1st year...then what? Nothing. Defense is more about the INTs, look at the Winfield signing. He gets the job done without picking off passes. I can think of a few passes Russell had as INTs and it was just the right place at the right time (i.e. Favre throwing it no where close to a Packer and Russell was the fortunate one to get the INT.

Im baffled by manys thoughts so far on FA. Everyone is skeptical about the Miami DE because he apparently might be a 1 season wonder. That is exactly what Russell is so far. If he plays at this level and continues to improve, im all for keeping him back there. Untill then, it wouldnt hurt to get Lynch for a couple years to provide some much needed leadership in the D backfield.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast