Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big C is offline Coordinator

John Claytons views on the Vikings from training camp

Man I can't wait till the season begins!! I am so expectantly waiting to see our Defense play. Yesterday coach Tice mentioned that there looking at getting Bennet the ball more on pass plays cos if he can break a tackle or two he can go all the way. I think that's VERY smart!!!

Hey, does anyone know if they are showing the Viking/Card pre-season game in Superior, WI? My sister-in-law lives there and has been contracted with taping all the Viking games and sending them to me (I live in Chicago). I'm hoping they show the Vikes pre-season games there cos then I don't have to wait another month to see some purple action!! They do show the regular season games over there.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"Big C" wrote:
    Man I can't wait till the season begins!! I am so expectantly waiting to see our Defense play. Yesterday coach Tice mentioned that there looking at getting Bennet the ball more on pass plays cos if he can break a tackle or two he can go all the way. I think that's VERY smart!!!

Hey, does anyone know if they are showing the Viking/Card pre-season game in Superior, WI? My sister-in-law lives there and has been contracted with taping all the Viking games and sending them to me (I live in Chicago). I'm hoping they show the Vikes pre-season games there cos then I don't have to wait another month to see some purple action!! They do show the regular season games over there.
    http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/7512016

The NFL network is showing all of the preseason games, most of them on tape delay. If neither you nor your sister-in-law gets that channel, find someone else who does. (the broadcast schedule is linked above)

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I SERIOUSLY contemplated buying those packages to the 24th game. I decided no. The other day, I got told by a packer fan at the counter..."yeah, well, that won't be a good game, ...remember the Packers/Denver game last year?" Wow, one of us is likely to be there already, the other gets to play the 2nd and 3rd string. Sweep? I hope we don't need to. =D. Clayton is awesome, this season really, really needs to start, before I go crazy.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Hey guys do you think we'll take Philly in Philly
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

I do not.

They will blitz the crap out of Daunte. McNabb is most dangerous when flushed from the pocket. T.O. will be gaming.

Philly 21 Vikings 17
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Who gives a crap right now about the packer games! It's 3 months from now.
    Ahem. That's "Who gives an orgasmic crap fest right now about the packer games!" to you, mister! Get it right!
    LA you are to dam funny dude thanks man, I had to wipe the coffee of the screen AGAIN... :headbang: :director: orgasmic crap fest :downtown: where does he come up with this stuff :shaking:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

ops: lol... its a good thing that I'm no so girly that I would be offended by that little smiley there casper!! (I find it funny actually) :angel13:

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Hey guys do you think we'll take Philly in Philly

That will be, without a doubt, our toughest game of the year. It is good that it is on monday night. Moss has his best games on national TV. It will be a close game. Much tougher than the cowgirls in week one.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Its definately going to be a game where my heart is going to be in danger. (I think I take games way too seriously) but I believe that as long as we can contain their offense we should be able to win the game. I'm not worried overly much about their D.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123