Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big C is offline Coordinator

John Claytons views on the Vikings from training camp

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingCamp04/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=1856270

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingCamp04/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=1856172

Enjoy !!
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

Big C is offline Coordinator

Also found this on Yahoo sports:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=knight-extrememakeover&prov=knight&type=lgns

I just can't get enough of my Vikes!! It gives me goosebumps when these people draw parallels to the Panthers defense last year! I only hope we're as good (hopefully better)!!!
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Good article! John Clayton is a very good reporter.

I agree especially with the statement, The Green Bay Packers aren't going to give anything to the Vikings. If the Vikings win anything the'll have to do it through Green Bay Wisconsin. If Mike Tice can form this group of individuals into a TEAM he will have achieved something. I don't see it my respect must be earned. No matter what the Vikings are owned by Red McCombs, he doesn't deserve anything.

I Say, Bring it on!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

TheMaineViking is offline Training Camp

"TEXPACK" wrote:

I agree especially with the statement, The Green Bay Packers aren't going to give anything to the Vikings. If the Vikings win anything the'll have to do it through Green Bay Wisconsin. If Mike Tice can form this group of individuals into a TEAM he will have achieved something. I don't see it my respect must be earned. No matter what the Vikings are owned by Red McCombs, he doesn't deserve anything.

I Say, Bring it on!
    packers not give anything to the vikings????? last year the packers were given the playoffs. this year they won't be so lucky.

and nobody cares whether the vikings have your respect or not.
    Les Steckel, More Bud

Which is it George Bush a gift or luck???

Respect must be earned.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

"TEXPACK" wrote:

I Say, Bring it on!
    Tex you're a retard. The press has had a orgamsic crap fest for farve forever. That's the only reason the pack is mentioned. I don't see the pack having a good year. D is down graded. O is no better and Sherm is an idiot. they are stragled on the cap for years unless Brett retires. Now don;t take this like the rest of the guys here that hate the pack. I don't. I love the the NFC North. I will root for the pack on any day it doesn;t effect the vikes. But the optomisim for the pack this year is completely manufactured. It's not based on anything substantial.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

So, your predicting a Viking Sweep of the Packers this year??

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Okay, I ...whoops. Ummmm... Sorry, guys, I totally lost the flow of the conversation there, as I was focusing way too hard on "orgasmic crap fest". It's quite a visual.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Los,

BigDog was speaking of his conception! (RE: "orgasmic Crap Fest")

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Okay, I ...whoops. Ummmm... Sorry, guys, I totally lost the flow of the conversation there, as I was focusing way too hard on "orgasmic crap fest". It's quite a visual.
    LOL!!! Only you Los would choose the focus on that!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast