Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Re: John Clayton says Vikes may pursue TO in the offseason

Man I thought this was one of Cajun's joke/gotta posts, can't think of anything to add......but......NO! :banghead:

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i dont want any part of that selfish piece of crap. he would only hurt us and rip us apart, not make us better. sure he has skill, but why would we want another headache to try and tame and then just get rid of him anyways. and i dont think we want to pay him the money he wants, nor have the room.
    We're bringing purple back.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

I like listening to what John Clayton has to say and think he is a smart person but no way do I want to see Owens anywhere near the Vikings he is not like Koren who wanted to fix his life he is just a selfish man.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Hell, TO couldn't get past Wilf's new code of conduct without starting a fight. No possible way Wilf will have him in here.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"gregair13" wrote:
    i dont want any part of that selfish piece of crap. he would only hurt us and rip us apart, not make us better. sure he has skill, but why would we want another headache to try and tame and then just get rid of him anyways. and i dont think we want to pay him the money he wants, nor have the room.
    Look at it this way. Injuries tore the Eagles apart, not TO. He was just a distraction. He was distracted by money and his selfishness.

The Eagles are still the Eagles. If they had some decent WR on their team, they could have afforded to drop TO earlier in the season. They should have traded him before the deadline. If they would have known then that it would get to this point.

The other thing, TO doesn't like losing, remember in SF. He was on a losing team on the decline. He was frustrated.

To sum it up, TO doesn't like to lose(nobody does), he wants to be paid with the highest paid player on the team, he has a better attitude when he is winning and paid.

I just don't think we have the room on the team also. Like I said before, I am all for entertaining offers, with the stipulations of a very stringent contract.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Woops... I thought this was the humor thread for the third time today. NO! We don't need this cancer on our team. REMEMBER OUR REASONING FOR GETTING RID OF MOSS. Moss is nowhere near as bad as T-Ho... no way Zygi will let this excuse for an NFL player taint our organization.. and if he does I am personally going to winter park and kicking his ass.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Hell, TO couldn't get past Wilf's new code of conduct without starting a fight. No possible way Wilf will have him in here.
    That is true, it will be hard, have you ever seen a camel get pushed through the eye of a needle?

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

This is honestly the most obsurd thing that I have ever heard of! Isn't this the entire reason that we got rid of Randy? I remember that it was because he was a distraction and the team would be better off with out him. Now that Randy is gone we bring in TO who is the biggest distraction ever to play the game? Ludicrous, and if our front office would do something like this then they need to find new jobs because they aren't doing anything to help this team. If we were going to do anything like this I would rather have them bring Moss back as he is a better WR and not as much of a head case.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    This is honestly the most obsurd thing that I have ever heard of! Isn't this the entire reason that we got rid of Randy? I remember that it was because he was a distraction and the team would be better off with out him. Now that Randy is gone we bring in TO who is the biggest distraction ever to play the game? Ludicrous, and if our front office would do something like this then they need to find new jobs because they aren't doing anything to help this team. If we were going to do anything like this I would rather have them bring Moss back as he is a better WR and not as much of a head case.
    Different Regime. Tice will be gone. Wilf wasn't part of it. Office guys might be gone too.

We might have a ton of guys in here next year that are clean of any doings in the Moss trade. The Moss trade was bull crap anyway you look at it, that is just my opinion. I would also rather have Moss back but............Moss isn't available.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

The NFLPA has asked the Eagles to release TO so he could sign with another team. As much of an ass he has been, he still wants to play badly. If the vikes came at him with a contract for the rest of the year i bet he would consider. He wont sign with a crummy team, he will want to find a team that has playoff aspirations. At this point Im willing to try anything to fire this team up. Maybe, TO could come in and get us going....Maybe.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast