Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61
  1. #51
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Joe Webb: From Emergency QB to Emergency WR?

    Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1081750
    Marrdro said:

    Is it out of the question to think that I might have missed that little report?
    LOL!

    You ask if it's out of the question that you might have missed something????



    No, my friend.....it is not.

    You constantly miss things and make up your own little theories.....just like you did above.

    Just slow down and relax. All we want to do is talk football. No need to stress.
    Well, atleast your consistent.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #52
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: Joe Webb: From Emergency QB to Emergency WR?

    Yes, I am.

    So are you.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  3. #53
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Joe Webb: From Emergency QB to Emergency WR?

    I never saw them say anything about it in the game either

  4. #54
    soonerbornNbred is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    357

    Re: Joe Webb: From Emergency QB to Emergency WR?

    there was a game?

  5. #55
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Joe Webb: From Emergency QB to Emergency WR?

    Quote Originally Posted by "V4L" #1081801
    I never saw them say anything about it in the game either
    Don't worry about it. Just something that isn't important enough to worth derailing a good thread over.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #56
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Joe Webb: From Emergency QB to Emergency WR?

    Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1081732
    Yes, it was.

    What it means is that you are uninformed and full of nothing but your own fantasies......as usual.
    :woohoo: well guess you're happy now that you managed to have a tidbit of info that others weren't aware of. Now get over yourself and move on.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  7. #57
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Joe Webb: From Emergency QB to Emergency WR?

    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1081616
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1081405
    Otherwise, once agin we would have to re-sign him "not knowing".
    No we wouldn't. We don't have to re sign him at all. We can just move on with finding another QB who doesn't need half a decade to show whether he has what it takes. The film on TJ is there already spanning 5 seasons.
    No we don't have to re-sign him. What I mean is to find out what he can do without being under the handcuffs of Childress, we would have to re-sign him., because Wilf & Frazier will start Favre win or lose & allow Favre to get his 300th start.

    People still don't get it. It's mot how long you are with a team. It's how much you play during that time. 5 years doesn't mean much if you are not playing all 5 those years.

    You want to use 1 recent game to judge a player? Glad you're not making GM decisions for the Vikings.

    For Jackson to throw 3 INT's is extremely rare. Your're not going to see that often like you would with Favre. In fact, in 2008, TJ never threw more than 1 INT in any of the 8 games he played in.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #58
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Joe Webb: From Emergency QB to Emergency WR?

    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1081942
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1081616
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1081405
    Otherwise, once agin we would have to re-sign him "not knowing".
    No we wouldn't. We don't have to re sign him at all. We can just move on with finding another QB who doesn't need half a decade to show whether he has what it takes. The film on TJ is there already spanning 5 seasons.
    No we don't have to re-sign him. What I mean is to find out what he can do without being under the handcuffs of Childress, we would have to re-sign him., because Wilf & Frazier will start Favre win or lose & allow Favre to get his 300th start.

    People still don't get it. It's mot how long you are with a team. It's how much you play during that time. 5 years doesn't mean much if you are not playing all 5 those years.

    You want to use 1 recent game to judge a player? Glad you're not making GM decisions for the Vikings.

    For Jackson to throw 3 INT's is extremely rare. Your're not going to see that often like you would with Favre. In fact, in 2008, TJ never threw more than 1 TD in any of the 8 games he played in.
    I don't think your last sentence helps your argument much :P :laugh:

  9. #59
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Joe Webb: From Emergency QB to Emergency WR?

    Quote Originally Posted by "ejmat" #1081954
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1081942
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1081616
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1081405
    Otherwise, once agin we would have to re-sign him "not knowing".
    No we wouldn't. We don't have to re sign him at all. We can just move on with finding another QB who doesn't need half a decade to show whether he has what it takes. The film on TJ is there already spanning 5 seasons.
    No we don't have to re-sign him. What I mean is to find out what he can do without being under the handcuffs of Childress, we would have to re-sign him., because Wilf & Frazier will start Favre win or lose & allow Favre to get his 300th start.

    People still don't get it. It's mot how long you are with a team. It's how much you play during that time. 5 years doesn't mean much if you are not playing all 5 those years.

    You want to use 1 recent game to judge a player? Glad you're not making GM decisions for the Vikings.

    For Jackson to throw 3 INT's is extremely rare. Your're not going to see that often like you would with Favre. In fact, in 2008, TJ never threw more than 1 TD in any of the 8 games he played in.
    I don't think your last sentence helps your argument much :P :laugh:
    LOL. You know I meant INT

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #60
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Joe Webb: From Emergency QB to Emergency WR?

    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1081957
    Quote Originally Posted by "ejmat" #1081954
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1081942
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1081616
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1081405
    Otherwise, once agin we would have to re-sign him "not knowing".
    No we wouldn't. We don't have to re sign him at all. We can just move on with finding another QB who doesn't need half a decade to show whether he has what it takes. The film on TJ is there already spanning 5 seasons.
    No we don't have to re-sign him. What I mean is to find out what he can do without being under the handcuffs of Childress, we would have to re-sign him., because Wilf & Frazier will start Favre win or lose & allow Favre to get his 300th start.

    People still don't get it. It's mot how long you are with a team. It's how much you play during that time. 5 years doesn't mean much if you are not playing all 5 those years.

    You want to use 1 recent game to judge a player? Glad you're not making GM decisions for the Vikings.

    For Jackson to throw 3 INT's is extremely rare. Your're not going to see that often like you would with Favre. In fact, in 2008, TJ never threw more than 1 TD in any of the 8 games he played in.
    I don't think your last sentence helps your argument much :P :laugh:
    LOL. You know I meant INT
    I did. I'm just surprised someone else didn't run with it. :laugh:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fantasy - RB Emergency!
    By Turboe in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 08:17 PM
  2. Top names emerge in emergency QB hunt
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 02:44 PM
  3. Sharper will be emergency QB
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 06:59 PM
  4. I need help finding someone...it's an emergency!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 09:15 AM
  5. WR is not an emergency in our team
    By Moss284 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 11:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •