Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Joe Buck needs to chill.

Joe Buck is an idiot. Cris Collinsworth is an idiot. Terry Bradshaw is an idiot. That's all I have to say.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

Joe Buck needs to chill.

"purple4ever" wrote:
    Whatever happened to being OBJECTIVE and IMPARTIAL when calling or reporting sports events?
    Guess that went the way of honest news reporters!
    There's no OBJECTIVE or IMPARTIAL in ANYTHING!!!

PERIOD!!

Those days died long ago.
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

Joe Buck needs to chill.

I personally hate Joe Buck..I always have. I wish he would just disappear and never call another football or baseball game again. I'm glad I did not have to listen to his stupidity during the Packer game (an added reason I'll continue to watch at my weekly Vikings TV site. He is the most annoying announcer on baseball too. I rather mute the TV, listen to the radio than listen to this jerk.

Do me a favor and retire to news talk Joe Buck. You annoy me!
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Joe Buck needs to chill.

Man, when i watched football... i used to hope that the announcers would be joe buck, collingworth, and aikman... but it seems as though they;ve joined the ranks of the biased announcers who talk seem to stop talking about how bad the packers are...
    johnson said that he was tired of the media blowing moss's actions out of proportion.. yet he was the one who FLEW INTO MINNESOTA FOR AN INTERVIEW ABOUT THE WALKING OUT.. then they (the pregame show four) how randy moss just doesnt get it and that they should fine him...
    i agree about muting a game an listening to the radio, but here in texas is a bit far for radio...
    and what happened to the fox pregame show... all it is is a bunch of comedic bits, the only descent thing is the rapid fire which is a bunch of guys talking for 10 seconds at the same time... FOX has been letting me down for the past few weeks..
    the vikings just cant catch a break in the media
    (what the heck is SKOL??)
    :king:
    i m better than you, so just give up...

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Joe Buck needs to chill.

Skol is the equivalent of Cheers.

Kind of like saying lets go Vikes.

Skol Vikes.

I usually watch the ESPN guys and not the network guys on the Pregame stuff. I have not liked Bradshaw since his cameo in Smokey and the Bandit a long time ago. Ha Ha Ha.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Joe Buck needs to chill.

Buck is only there because of his daddy, end of story. and by the way, I think Fox's camerawork, or at least the shots the producers show, suck during football games

cheesefree is offline Starter

Joe Buck needs to chill.

"purple4ever" wrote:
    Whatever happened to being OBJECTIVE and IMPARTIAL when calling or reporting sports events?
    Objective and impartial? On FOX? Doesn't matter whether it's their news or sports, objective and impartial is the last thing you'll see on FOX.

This whole fake moon thing is so blown out of proportion by the media it's not even funny. Okay, yes it is! Where I watched the game I cheered the "moon" along with every other Viking fan in the place :cheers:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

screw

I hated Howie before last night, but now I hate him even more, him and Joe Buck and the rest of the pathetic post game newscrew can go screw themselves.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Joe Buck needs to chill.

"chuck44" wrote:
    I am sick of Joe Buck. Please inform him, the game is NOT about him. Do you know what is "disgusting"? Having to watch another self-promoting, Joe Buck/Budweiser commercial on TV. He apologized on behalf of the Fox network for Randy Moss' TD celebration making the air. Has he ever watched his own network? The one that has brought us such classics as "Married With Children" , "The Simpsons"(which is acually pretty funny), and "Who's Your Daddy?" Do you know our local Fox affiliate airs the "Jerry Springer Show", now that is quality television! I can't believe he said "that was the most disgusting thing he has ever seem on a football field". He should ride on the Viking's team bus after a game at Lambeau, now that sight would be disgusting. At least the other two knuckleheads in the booth didn't respond to that comment. I just hope Joe Buck has a St. Louis Cardinals pre-spring season assignment in Florida next weekend so we don't have to go though his morality speeches again.
    And I believe Moss did his Moon in wisconsin for Joe Buck and the rest of the media and their dumbass remarks.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Joe Buck needs to chill.

And people wonder why Moss never wants to talk to the media??? It is because of all this stupid stuff. They blow everything out of proportion and twist and turn everyone's words, to create contraversy.

You would have thought Joe Buck saw his family get murdered, by the way he overreacted. I wonder if he will ever be able to get over the tragedy he saw on sunday? Oh how bad I feel for poor joe buck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast