Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    chuck44 is offline Training Camp

Joe Buck needs to chill.

I am sick of Joe Buck. Please inform him, the game is NOT about him. Do you know what is "disgusting"? Having to watch another self-promoting, Joe Buck/Budweiser commercial on TV. He apologized on behalf of the Fox network for Randy Moss' TD celebration making the air. Has he ever watched his own network? The one that has brought us such classics as "Married With Children" , "The Simpsons"(which is acually pretty funny), and "Who's Your Daddy?" Do you know our local Fox affiliate airs the "Jerry Springer Show", now that is quality television! I can't believe he said "that was the most disgusting thing he has ever seem on a football field". He should ride on the Viking's team bus after a game at Lambeau, now that sight would be disgusting. At least the other two knuckleheads in the booth didn't respond to that comment. I just hope Joe Buck has a St. Louis Cardinals pre-spring season assignment in Florida next weekend so we don't have to go though his morality speeches again.
    Nate Wright was pushed!

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Joe Buck needs to chill.

Im pretty upset that buck did this...I usually support the guy because of his dad but I was dissapointed in this....Stick to baseball Joe...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Joe Buck needs to chill.

Good post Chuck44! Joe Buck is a self-indulging dimwit!

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Joe Buck needs to chill.

love the image ultra
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

uncle tony is offline Rookie

Joe Buck needs to chill.

Don't you think he and the rest of the dimwits (Terry Bradshaw, Howie Long, James Brown) over reacted just a little. It was funny. No harm done. Every one needs to get over it.

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

Joe Buck needs to chill.

Maybe you guys should tell him to

Slam-a-lam-a

DING DONG!!! :lol:

(Sorry, couldn't resist)
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

Grassdog61 is offline Rookie

Joe Buck needs to chill.

To be honest, with the exception of Howie Long, the whole Fax crew makes me sick no matter who's playing. Bradshaw is a complete buffoon and toally unprofessional. Even the Fox producers are frustrated with his antics; especially how he manages to disrupt any intelligent football analysis from Long or Johnson. As for Collingsworth, I've seen his act for many years having lived in Cincinnati. Another self-righteous, opinionated jackass. Now add Joe Buck to the list. What a far cry from the days of CBS with Pat Summerall and Tom Brookshire.
    614f282e3c576bcf94e1d24d7a29bead

vikefan4ever is offline Training Camp

Joe Buck needs to chill.

"uncle tony" wrote:
    Don't you think he and the rest of the dimwits (Terry Bradshaw, Howie Long, James Brown) over reacted just a little. It was funny. No harm done. Every one needs to get over it.
    they all overreacted, if he had actually pulled his pants down that wouldve been different. but randy was just trying to have some fun with it.

joe and cris are the worst football announcers ever. sucks for all you who arent close enough to listen to the vikings radio network. Paul and joe sensor should broadcast all the vikings games for fox so i dont have to mute the tv and listen to the radio, because theres no way i'm gonna listen to some of those idiot announcers for fox, especially joe buck and cris collinsworth.

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

Joe Buck needs to chill.

That's FOX for ya...

You know which faction they are run by, don't ya?
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

purple4ever is offline Waterboy

Joe Buck needs to chill.

I totally agree with grassdog61- the Fox game crew especially that bald blowhard Bradshaw can take a flying leap. With the occasional exception of Howie Long, every session this year has smacked of anti-Minnesota slams.
    Whatever happened to being OBJECTIVE and IMPARTIAL when calling or reporting sports events?
    Guess that went the way of honest news reporters!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast