Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JOE BUCK

Salzy is offline Rookie

JOE BUCK

Joe Buck. Remember him?? The guy that thought Randy Moss should be shot for "mooning" the packer fans last week, that Joe Buck. Well after Red McCombs requested that FOX remove Buck from the booth because he can not be impartial, Buck had this to say. "I have nothing against Randy Moss, I don't even know the guy. I just know that with the history that he's had, and coming off that game at Washington, it was just stunning to see that." So he does not know Randy Moss, but he knows his "history". So basically he was offended because it was Randy Moss and Randy Moss does things because as Joe Buck said, Randy Moss has a "history". Ok Joe, how do you not know someone but know his "history"? Is that not prejudice, to get all upset based on some "history" thing that Joe has in his head and not look deeper to actually knowing who Randy Moss is? Is not his job as a sports announcer to "know" the players that he covers??? Sounds like Joe Buck is the best announcer ever!!!!
    The Cheat is grounded!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: JOE BUCK

"Salzy" wrote:
    Joe Buck. Remember him?? The guy that thought Randy Moss should be shot for "mooning" the packer fans last week, that Joe Buck. Well after Red McCombs requested that FOX remove Buck from the booth because he can not be impartial, Buck had this to say. "I have nothing against Randy Moss, I don't even know the guy. I just know that with the history that he's had, and coming off that game at Washington, it was just stunning to see that." So he does not know Randy Moss, but he knows his "history". So basically he was offended because it was Randy Moss and Randy Moss does things because as Joe Buck said, Randy Moss has a "history". Ok Joe, how do you not know someone but know his "history"? Is that not prejudice, to get all upset based on some "history" thing that Joe has in his head and not look deeper to actually knowing who Randy Moss is? Is not his job as a sports announcer to "know" the players that he covers??? Sounds like Joe Buck is the best announcer ever!!!!
    Good post. Hadn't heard Buck retort to Reds vent. Hope the Vikings rock the eagles so he has to shove his pride down his pie hole.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: JOE BUCK

"Salzy" wrote:
    It does sound a little like he "pre"-"judged" Randy.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

JOE BUCK

Rumor has it that Joe Buck never said those bad comments about Moss. NBC is now reporting that Joe Buck's "bobble Head" doll has actually been announcing the entire season.

Aikman and Collinsworth simply pull the strings on the back of Buck's neck and the babble begins.

Of course, Joe Buck was not available to comment.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

JOE BUCK

Buck probably knows more of/about Moss than any of you guys do and you're getting on him because he said "I don't even know him," you guys are ridiculous.
    GO PACKERS!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

you're ridiculous

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    Buck probably knows more of/about Moss than any of you guys do and you're getting on him because he said "I don't even know him," you guys are ridiculous.
    You're ridiculous. I never claimed to "know" Moss better than anyone, and I don't think anyone on here did either. All we're saying is that Joe is saying all this crap against Moss because of things he did in his history, it's called history for a reason.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

JOE BUCK

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    Explain your statement.
    Joe Buck contradicted his statement. That is the question......

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

JOE BUCK

There is a member here who does know him and several other players quite well...he has defended him here and on other forums as well.
    I do not know Moss, but I stand behind my friend, and that's good enough for me!!
    Now go back to watching WWF or ?? that's probably real to you also.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

JOE BUCK

"PhxFan" wrote:
    There is a member here who does know him and several other players quite well...he has defended him here and on other forums as well.
    I do not know Moss, but I stand behind my friend, and that's good enough for me!!
    Now go back to watching WWF or ?? that's probably real to you also.
    Who is it phxfan?? That's awesome that someone on here does know him, I want to have a chat with whoever does.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

JOE BUCK

"kinkel" wrote:
    Who is it phxfan?? That's awesome that someone on here does know him, I want to have a chat with whoever does.
    Let me run it by him first

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast