Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy can catch

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Jimmy can catch

Jimmy K. gets knocked off his feet easy? Wow, are we talking about the same JK? I will pass on the male aesthetics, perhaps they matter to someone, but, besides you two, I am not sure who that would be.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Jimmy can catch

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    JK reminds me a lot of William Henderson. He catches the ball o.k. but, then falls down quickly or is easily knocked off his feet.

I guess there's always room for a guy like that on your team.

Henderson's much better looking though. Is there an uglier player in the NFL than Jimmy K.?
    No i thought he broke a bunch of tackes when he got t he ball. Did you watch the 2002 yearbook highlights??? It showed jimmy breaking a lot of open field tackles to get more yards then the typical guy to fall down immediately when tackled.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Jimmy can catch

I didn't watch the highlights, I watched all of the games until the end. I think he's a good player but, c'mon the Vikings almost let him go this year. Jimmy K. is Jimmy K. --let's not make him out to be something he's not.

Every team has guys like him.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Jimmy can catch

Most people in the NFL outside of Minn and WI have no idea who JK is. This site is like comedy central with all the homer talk on it. JK being the best TE? lol, I think you forget to mention 2-3 time probowler Franks from across the river. Not saying Franks is better than Gonzo or Heap or anyone else, but just that there is a long list of NFL TE before you get to JK.

It must be sad being a Viking fan. You have a QB with so much talent but can't hang on to the ball, you have a reciever who is amazingly gifted and can't keep his head on straight, you have fans who are delusional to the point of believeing whats not there.... and worse, you have a team with talent who has no heart, drive, ambition, or good coaching. Forever more, the Vikings can have a 4 game lead, and fear will always pervade as they go 3-7 to end the season once again.

All you Viking fans never forget... you've finished 9-7, 6-10, and 5-11 the past 3 years with all that talent. Thats 20-28 over the past 3 years. Sobering thought. Why is this year so different?
    3 Straight Division Champs

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Jimmy can catch

Did you look at Franks' 2003 stats?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Jimmy can catch

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    All you Viking fans never forget... you've finished 9-7, 6-10, and 5-11 the past 3 years with all that talent. Thats 20-28 over the past 3 years. Sobering thought. Why is this year so different?
    This year is different because we have some new players to help out and our older players have been practicing. It's funny how all the packers fans can do is say they don't need to do anything in the offseason and talk about how we did last year. That's funny because it's not last year anymore and you can't face the fact that the Packers are going to be the same and the Vikings are going to be better. Sorry, but the truth hurts doesn't it?

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Jimmy can catch

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:
    This year is different because we have some new players to help out and our older players have been practicing. It's funny how all the packers fans can do is say they don't need to do anything in the offseason and talk about how we did last year. That's funny because it's not last year anymore and you can't face the fact that the Packers are going to be the same and the Vikings are going to be better. Sorry, but the truth hurts doesn't it?
    Truth hurts? What truth? The "truth" that all of you claimed the Vikes to be division champs 6 games into the season last year? The truth that this EXACT same idealism and confidence was here last year, a year you failed to even MAKE the playoffs. The truth that you fail to see the Packers HAVE improved. You forget about the midseason acqusitions last year that helped us finish 6-1. Thats right, the last 7 games we were 6-1. And your claiming they didn't make any improvements? Just because they didn't make many in the offseason does not mean they made none.

The Packers were 6-2 the last 8 games... more an indication of this year... x2, thats 12-4.... the Vikings were 3-5... x2 thats 6-10.
    3 Straight Division Champs

Jimmy can catch

Excellent points, this site is more like a cyber insane asylum for the fatuous vike fans.

Quite a collection of gems.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Jimmy can catch

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    Is there an uglier player in the NFL than Jimmy K.?
    Yeah there is... ur mamma! lol that was lame but i couldnt resist!

Jimmy can catch

GreenBaySlobberer<---------Sucks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast