Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Jim Marshall In the HOF

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    haha that pic rocks.. Already done eating it! God I feel like an idiot haha
    i know how u feel bro

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

They can't put him in because they are running out of space to dedicate to brett favre.

just kidding (i, hope)

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Shut up u all.. I was just trying out the smilies i found.. I guess I should have waited to use them at the right time.. But that was cold Del.. Didn't have to tell me it wasn't funny.. Didn't intead to get laughs outta it.. just trying out the smilies.. So don't pay attention to my posts anyone.. Not that anyone does
    School shootings and murderous rampages I think have become more unfunny the more common they become. Not good joke fodder considering.

Relax a little, one post negative about your post shouldn't send you flying into outer space!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

We could come up with a "Jim Marshall for H.O.F." email spam and send it to every possible email address. It's bound to reach the senior committee.

No, I'm not serious, but I'd be in favor of a letter writing campaign.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"webmaster" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Shut up u all.. I was just trying out the smilies i found.. I guess I should have waited to use them at the right time.. But that was cold Del.. Didn't have to tell me it wasn't funny.. Didn't intead to get laughs outta it.. just trying out the smilies.. So don't pay attention to my posts anyone.. Not that anyone does
    School shootings and murderous rampages I think have become more unfunny the more common they become. Not good joke fodder considering.

Relax a little, one post negative about your post shouldn't send you flying into outer space!!
    Huh...I really never paid attention to his posts to begin with!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Huh...I really never paid attention to his posts to begin with!

Yah i noticed that

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

the truth is out

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Yah it was a little harsh.. Didnt intend for it to be funny.. Or offend anyone with the gun.. Just was trying out some smilies.. I wasn't upset or anything.. Just messing around and it did look like I was angry..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456