Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Jesus loves the Vikes

hey everyone. I am in a quandry here... i live on the East coast EST so the game will start 3:00pm. Well, jesus can't wait. Christmas eve service is at 7:00pm EST and then 10:00pm EST... I want the Vikes to be crushing the Fudge by 6:00pm--to the point where i don't need to worry about missing the rest of the game and take my ass to church. however, if it is a close game, me and the misses might end up going to late night mass, but i don't need the head-ache... i figure if we all (Vikes fans only) give off great vibes until and through the game tomorrow we will be victorious. Merry Christmas. And Festivus for the Restofus!

Christianity aside. All I want for Christmas is Favre's front teeth,
    Favre's front teeth,
    Favre's front teeth!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Jesus loves the Vikes

What? I hope you don't consider yourself a saint? First you speak about God's only Begotten Son, Jesus. And then you say "take my a*s [i don't speak or write vulgar words] to church." Hopefully, you're not out here representing Jesus. You seem to be a bad example.
    Merry Christmas, however.
    GO PACK GO!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Jesus loves the Vikes

great a packer fan and a judgemental christian to boot. i'll take my ass and sit in the pew, if you don't mind. slang words like ass are just that slang. anyway, have a merry ass christmas! ha. have a good one.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Jesus loves the Vikes

I too am on the east coast, but church does come before a football game. Hopefully my parents decide to go to the later service, or I hope the Vikes are crushing the Pack by the time I have to leave.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Jesus loves the Vikes

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    I too am on the east coast, but church does come before a football game. Hopefully my parents decide to go to the later service, or I hope the Vikes are crushing the Pack by the time I have to leave.
    my point exactly... but in less words. hahaha.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Jesus loves the Vikes

ditto, football supercedes church (God understands).

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Jesus loves the Vikes

"bono" wrote:
    What? I hope you don't consider yourself a saint? First you speak about God's only Begotten Son, Jesus. And then you say "take my a*s [i don't speak or write vulgar words] to church." Hopefully, you're not out here representing Jesus. You seem to be a bad example.
    Merry Christmas, however.
    GO PACK GO!
    Oh no, bono says no no...F*ck off, homo! Get down from your ivory tower and get a life, wannabe biblethumper...being as judgemental as you appear to be is the ultimate hypocracy...REAL Christians follow Christ's example and His example is one of non-judgemental behavior...so mind your own business and lay off PA...your response is nothing short of petty.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Articnv is offline Coach

Jesus loves the Vikes

Ahh good thing for sat service. No need to miss the service. Also were we go the preist comes aroudn for a little mini service onn xmas eve. Hes scheduled for 1/2 time. Go Vikes

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Jesus loves the Vikes

can we all agree as a resolution to knock off the homo and f*** off comments....we used to be so good about that. Don't let a packer moron get you going. Its all they have going for themselves in their pitiful, fruitless existences.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Jesus loves the Vikes

Sorry webby, couldn't resist this time, but I will knock it off...although I do feel sorry for bono being stuck in Cambodia...and having to deal with his team getting clobbered tomorrow!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast