Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jersey Sales

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Jersey Sales

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I ordered a Williamson jersey from reebok but it is still back-ordered. It has been so long though.. Come to think of it, I need to e-mail them

I also ordered a williamson jersey like 2 weeks ago or so, from fogdog and it is still on backorder. I think the are waiting for his # to be decided. i was hoping to get the #19 jersey, but it sounds like they won't make that and will wait until he gets howry's 82 and then make them. It sounds like howry will give it up, even though howry is probably gonna be cut eventually anyways.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I think I will buy a Edinger jersey.

He kinda goes with my title! :lol:

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I got a Moss(away) Moss ( Home), Customised (Home), Bennett ( Home)....wow i need a new one...I wanna get a authentic jersey, but thier so exspensive, i wanna get a player that is gonna be there a long while, i was thinkin pepper would be nice. I wanna get a T-will and a Smoot dogg jersey as well. and they got the new sideline caps that look nice.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    I ordered a Williamson jersey from reebok but it is still back-ordered. It has been so long though.. Come to think of it, I need to e-mail them

I also ordered a williamson jersey like 2 weeks ago or so, from fogdog and it is still on backorder. I think the are waiting for his # to be decided. i was hoping to get the #19 jersey, but it sounds like they won't make that and will wait until he gets howry's 82 and then make them. It sounds like howry will give it up, even though howry is probably gonna be cut eventually anyways.
    If you want Williamsons #19 you could get a customized one with that.

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    I got a Moss(away) Moss ( Home), Customised (Home), Bennett ( Home)....wow i need a new one...I wanna get a authentic jersey, but thier so exspensive, i wanna get a player that is gonna be there a long while, i was thinkin pepper would be nice. I wanna get a T-will and a Smoot dogg jersey as well. and they got the new sideline caps that look nice.
    I've got a Bennett Away, the mall I went to was sold out of Bennett homes, the werid thing is my mall is in Wisconsin.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"vikingdude82" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:

If you want Williamsons #19 you could get a customized one with that.

It's a little late now. When I ordered it, I assumed that is what I was getting since that is what they were showing. It wasn't until after I ordered it, that I got an email telling me that I wasn't gonna get one for awhile and that it was on backorder.

And I am certainly to cheap to buy another one that was customized, especially when they are more expensive. I will have to be happy with the 82, but 19 would have been cooler IMO and is actually what I thought I was ordering.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I have a retro Darrin Nelson jersey, a C-Pepp jersey, and I am looking to get either a Doleman or Steve Jordan jersey anyone have any old school suggestions?
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

haha, speaking of old school! I've got a Brad Johnson Jersey from when he was our starter. It has been sitting in the back of my closet gathering dust but now it may get some use. The other jerseys I have are:

Hovan Home(Soon to Be James)
    Bennett Home
    Cpepp Home and Away

I think that this year I will get either a smoot Away or a Winfield Away. I like the white!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Another Old school jersey that I think is cool is the one that my old man has been wearing for years. It's an old Fuad Revais jersey. It's awesome...
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

I will not buy anymore until I feel its right.. as of now I have:

Culpepper Home/Away/Pro Bowl
    Moss- Home
    Cris Carter- Home

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast