Jersey Sale at MOA

The Vikings store at the Mall of America is offering:
    25%off Culpepper, Sharper and K.Robinson jerseys($56)
    50% off Kleinsasser, Moore, Smoot, M. Robinson jerseys and more ($39)
    and similar deals to the "authentic" stitch jersees.
    ALSO Hovan Jerseys for $10. Ha!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Jersey Sale at MOA

Sounds like some GOOD deals!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

for how long? I've got a friend's reletive up there, and i might just have to have one shipped down to me if it's that cheap...

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Sweet, I'm gonna have to go buy my Sharper jersey!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

They had some authentic jerseys 4 sale of Culpepper,M.Williams, and Winfield for $125.00.Word to the bargain hunters,wait for some player movement.Last year for example, you were able to get authentic jerseys of Moss and Hovan for $40 to $75 ! The great thing about authentic jerseys is you can take the#'s and letters off and make whoever you want for alot less $$$. If there is a sports apparel store near where you live,ask if they do tackle twill work. If they do,you're all set. For example,last year I bought a Hovan jersey online for $40.00, took the letters off, had James put on it for $15.00,and what do you know, a new Erasmus James jersey for $55.00 !!!!!!!!!!!! At the MOA, they were going for $250.00!!!!!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikesoto" wrote:
    They had some authentic jerseys 4 sale of Culpepper,M.Williams, and Winfield for $125.00.Word to the bargain hunters,wait for some player movement.Last year for example, you were able to get authentic jerseys of Moss and Hovan for $40 to $75 ! The great thing about authentic jerseys is you can take the#'s and letters off and make whoever you want for alot less $$$. If there is a sports apparel store near where you live,ask if they do tackle twill work. If they do,you're all set. For example,last year I bought a Hovan jersey online for $40.00, took the letters off, had James put on it for $15.00,and what do you know, a new Erasmus James jersey for $55.00 !!!!!!!!!!!! At the MOA, they were going for $250.00!!!!!
    SMOOOOOTH MOVE, vikesoto! One day, we may have to start calling you the "PP.O Bargain Hunter"! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

The best bargain I ever had with authentic jerseys was in 1999. The JCPenney in Edina at the Southdale mall. Randall Cunningham purple and white authentic jerseys for......$25.00!!! I bought all the xxl that I could find, 9 of them! I turned them into Griffith,Culpepper(#12),Doleman, Stringer( I made good use of all the#7's),R.McDaniel, and E.McDaniel. I got creative with the white jerseys. I took the Viking patch off the sleeves, and made Eller,Marshall, and Millard. Before 1996, the white jersey was exactly the same as what we use now.The only difference is the Viking on the sleeve. I removed the Viking from the sleeve, used only purple letters and#'s(no gold trim),and had the 3" #'s put on the sleeves,not the shoulders like we do now.Damm, I was sporting "throwbacks" before Mitchell and Ness!!!! And for ALOT LESS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!! Keep an eye out on who dosen't return next season,you might only have to change the name on the jersey, like Hovan and James.
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

anyone wanna grab me a K.Robinson jersey?

i'll send ya the bean if u can do it!! and i'll seven send ya some kewl suprises from Greece!!

DiGiTAL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall