Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Jerry Rice Available

Do I sense fear?

Withy07 is offline Training Camp

Jerry Rice Available

fear....haha

please i feared moss would be traded and it happened. IF you would take a look or do some research the chances of the vikings getting derrick johnson are slim.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Jerry Rice Available

If I were a Green Bay fan I guess I'd be happy about the trade too.. just so it might help erase the memory of Randy mooning GB fans on their turf.. and don't say it didn't mean something otherwise the lame town of Wisconsin wouldn't have gone out of their way to make those Anti-Moss Billboards.. all over a fake mooning.

Jerry Rice Available

im sorry i said i was scared moss would be traded because they will now build a much better team. As for the rest of the gay-ass packer fans....let them be idiots and do stupid things.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Jerry Rice Available

1st: Jerry Rice, why not? Because he's well past his prime. Sure, he can still play, but he isn't the game breaker he once was. Picking him up would be self-defeating for the Vikes. We need a long term program, not a curiosity piece.

2nd: Brett Favre. I'll say this one more time. Anyone who thinks Favre is "Washed Up" really needs to reassess their thinking. Sure, he isn't the best in the NFL...or even the NFC...or even the NFC North anymore, but how many teams would LOVE to get him into their colors? All but about 6 or 7 I'd guess. The m,an can still play, he is still dangerous, and to underestimate him is foolish.

3rd: Packer fans have enough to worry about with their need to find an entire Defense without dwelling on "Is Moss staying or going". They are in worse shape than we are, and with less cap room to correct it.

4th: We don't really have much room to blather on just yet either. We have an ownership dilema to sort out, a free agency looming with HUGE question marks about "Will we actually DO anything there?", and a looming draft. Without a firm direction from the top, we might actually LOSE a year - or 5 - due to the inability of Fowler (or whomever winds up buying us) to make the calls, and McCombs (Hen Humper) unwillingness to sink any money into our team.

So, sling all the crap you want, boys and girls. Truth is, neither of us are looking all that rosey right now, and while we bicker Chicago and Detroit are bound to get better.

Caine

Jerry Rice Available

nice filter you have here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12