Re: Jerk

I don't really care if he liked that play or not.. It's his opinion

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

yeah we choked in arizona. big whoop. not gonna happen this year
    We're bringing purple back.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

In my years of being a Vikings fan there are two times that I wish I could forget but never will, one is the 98 Atlanta game and the other is the 2003 Arizona game. It always seems to be brought up though in the media they sure make it hard to forget.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

At least the Atlanta game back in 1998 (NFC Championship Game) wasn't your birthday !! It was my 33rd birthday that day, and I was living in Germany. Went out to the U.S. Army base with my Vikings gear on. I will never forget that game. The first drive, we went through the Falcons defense like it wasn't there. Moss got a TD and I was walking around, going, "we are going to the Show".

... 3 hours later, I was transfixed to the screen, to what was a great football game. One of the best games I have seen.

... woke up the next morning, with a bit of a hangover, and blue on my hand. I looked at my hand and was like, "what the heck is that". It said, "Heineken", backwards. :shock: :roll:

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I woke up the morning after that thinking I had dreamt the game and we didn't really lose. That sure changed when I turned on the radio and the first thing I heard was "What a heartbreaking loss for the Vikings last night"

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Two things after starting 6-0 it is our fault that that game meant we were in the playoffs or not. We should have already rapped up the divison by then. Going 3-7 the last ten games that is our fault. Second Micheal Smith is usually a viking guy unlike salsbery who played for us but gives us no love even though we won six strait. Plus who dosent like last second wins even though its on the Vikings. I was pisse* but its our fault to let them score. What kind of defence lets the other team score a 17 yard td( i thinkit was 17 yards) with one second left?

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    In my years of being a Vikings fan there are two times that I wish I could forget but never will, one is the 98 Atlanta game and the other is the 2003 Arizona game. It always seems to be brought up though in the media they sure make it hard to forget.
    Ditto the 98 game vs Atlanta, but not the Cardinals game...we weren't going anywhere that season. But the original "Hail Mary" pass Staubach to "push-off" Pearson really killed me...because that was one of, if not, the best Viking team of all...30 years and I still remember it like it was last week.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12