Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerk

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Jerk

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=smith_michael&id=2257550

"Michael Smith, ESPN.com" wrote:
    Thus, there will be more of what Miami did to San Diego on Sunday, more of the Browns, Eagles and Ravens making the Bengals, Giants and Broncos of the world sweat. Remember Week 17 of the 2003 season, when the going-nowhere Cardinals knocked off the Vikings and knocked them out of the playoffs on Josh McCown's miracle, last-second touchdown pass to Nathan Poole? It's one of my favorite highlights from the past few seasons. Slipups like that happen every year to teams on their road to the playoffs. Sometimes the contenders never get up.

C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Jerk

Agreed, what a deuche
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Michael Smith is one of my favorites and usually I agree, but theres nothing great about a team ending another teams season just because they want to throw a hail mary at the end of a game. Its just plain class-less. Its like running up the score when blowing out another basketball team.
    Retired 12/21/08

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I ignore all media concerning the Vikes.

Unless it is Salsbury or Carter.

Gift is offline Coordinator

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    theres nothing great about a team ending another teams season just because they want to throw a hail mary at the end of a game. Its just plain class-less.
    I don't agree, I think it's thier duty to the fans to win no matter what the situation.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Michael Smith...just another Brett Favre wet-dreamin', Fudgepacker fantasy-lovin', wannabe Sconnie sheep-chasin' closet Packer fan!

Step on up, Mr. Smith...as the prize for this dubious honor, you just won a date with your sister!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Salsbury ultra? haha He is the biggest Flag Waiver...hes quick to diss your team just as fast as he praised it the week before!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"Gift" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    theres nothing great about a team ending another teams season just because they want to throw a hail mary at the end of a game. Its just plain class-less.
    I don't agree, I think it's thier duty to the fans to win no matter what the situation.
    But when most of the fans in the stands are rooting for the other team, they should just let the other team win. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Michael Smith...just another Brett Favre wet-dreamin', Fudgepacker fantasy-lovin', wannabe Sconnie sheep-chasin' closet Packer fan!

Step on up, Mr. Smith...as the prize for this dubious honor, you just won a date with your sister!!!
    :sign5:

purplegang is offline Starter

these guys are payed to play so if something like that happens, its there job, thats what they get payed to do. but still i think it sucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast