Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Jared Allen to visit troops

    [size=13pt]Vikings DE Allen to visit troops[/size]


    Updated: 14 hrs ago


    kare11.com



    EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen is one of four NFL players who will visit U.S. troops throughout the Persian Gulf region this week....


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Jared Allen to visit troops

    Props to JA and the other 3.
    I know from experience what a visit like that can mean to guys and gals along ways from home.

    Some things that are worth looking into as well if your of a mind...........

    https://thor.aafes.com/scs/default.aspx
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22219776/
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    Randy Moss's Avatar
    Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    453

    Re: Jared Allen to visit troops

    while he's over there he should convince Fitz to come play for us

  4. #4
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Jared Allen to visit troops

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Props to JA and the other 3.
    I know from experience what a visit like that can mean to guys and gals along ways from home.

    Some things that are worth looking into as well if your of a mind...........

    https://thor.aafes.com/scs/default.aspx
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22219776/

    +1

    A few weeks ago, I "adopted" a U.S. Soldier at http://adoptaussoldier.org/.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Jared Allen to visit troops

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Props to JA and the other 3.
    I know from experience what a visit like that can mean to guys and gals along ways from home.

    Some things that are worth looking into as well if your of a mind...........

    https://thor.aafes.com/scs/default.aspx
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22219776/

    +1

    A few weeks ago, I "adopted" a U.S. Soldier at http://adoptaussoldier.org/.
    Cool link.
    Thanks.


    By the way, that reminds me.
    I got a nice letter from Jerimiah the other day.
    I need to update his thread with the info in it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,231

    Re: Jared Allen to visit troops

    I like Florio's take on things.

    Why do we have a feeling that Allen’s torso will at some point be popping out of the hole in the top of a moving tank as he fires an M-16 into the sky and shouts, “Woooooooooo!”?

  7. #7
    Randy Moss's Avatar
    Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    453

    Re: Jared Allen to visit troops

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    I like Florio's take on things.

    Why do we have a feeling that Allen’s torso will at some point be popping out of the hole in the top of a moving tank as he fires an M-16 into the sky and shouts, “Woooooooooo!”?
    ;D
    You know, at first I thought his sack dance was supposed to be a jack-in-the-box, so this would work out perfectly, except instead of a box it's a tank.

  8. #8
    thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    694

    Re: Jared Allen to visit troops

    haha Allen should be a troop! He'd mess up all those terrorists and not even kill them, he'd just rope tie them up and let them suffer haha! way to show support for our country Allen... true hero!

    thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

    and yes... that just happened!

  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: Jared Allen to visit troops

    [size=10pt]Minnesota Vikings' Jared Allen has personal reason for USO tour to Mideast[/size]

    By Sean Jensen

    [email protected]
    Updated: 03/02/2009 11:56:49 PM CST



    Vikings defensive end Jared Allen has a personal reason for participating in a USO tour to visit U.S. troops at bases throughout the Persian Gulf.....


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #10
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Jared Allen to visit troops

    anyone see the pic of jared allen in military fatigues? tell me that doesn't remind anyone of deliverance the movie. lol
    ;D

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jared Allen
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 05:55 PM
  2. Fitzgerald, Allen visiting troops in Persian Gulf
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 10:55 AM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 07:34 AM
  4. Just met Jared Allen
    By Capital_J in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 06:03 PM
  5. Jared Allen doesn't get caught up in return visit to River Falls
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:10 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •