Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re:Jared Allen -- Violent Threat in Bar Fight

Mr Anderson wrote:
    It's The Grapevine, according to TMZ.
    Saw that update, its uber-yuppy old town scottsdale restaurant/bar by fashion square mall.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Erinnn wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    If someone disrespects your lady and you beat him within inches of his life he deserves it. It is that simple.
    I think this reasoning only applies to men. If my bf did this I'd probably drop him. Most women look at this type of behavior, even if it is on their behalf, as idiotic. Some women probably like it, but I've never known one.

I can't imagine any type of punishment for JA stemming from this. It's a non-issue that happens every night, even between sober people not at a bar or restaurant.
    Women usually love it when I flex my muscles and randomly beat up dudes. But, I have the face of a god, so I probably have some leniency.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    Erinnn wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    If someone disrespects your lady and you beat him within inches of his life he deserves it. It is that simple.
    I think this reasoning only applies to men. If my bf did this I'd probably drop him. Most women look at this type of behavior, even if it is on their behalf, as idiotic. Some women probably like it, but I've never known one.

I can't imagine any type of punishment for JA stemming from this. It's a non-issue that happens every night, even between sober people not at a bar or restaurant.
    Women usually love it when I flex my muscles and randomly beat up dudes. But, I have the face of a god, so I probably have some leniency.
    lmao. Yes, women love the mensual man that doesn't defend his woman, the guy afraid of his own shadow. I buy that.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Erinnn is offline Starter

C Mac D wrote:
    Obviously. You're the exception to every rule.

Prophet wrote:
    lmao. Yes, women love the mensual man that doesn't defend his woman, the guy afraid of his own shadow. I buy that.
    Not trying to start a battle of the sexes. You're right, you don't want a man that wipes up his tears with a Kotex, but you don't have to beat someone "within inches of his life" to defend a woman. I'm not taking you literally, I assume/hope you were exaggerating. But sometimes a good smart ass comment is all it takes.

No woman wants some jack hole, douche nozzle, meathead who starts a fight every time you go out just because someone looked at you the wrong way. But I expect the man to indeed defend me if the situation is fitting. If it warrants a beat down to within inches of his life then so be it. Then again if I'm in the right mood I might just beat the piss out of him myself. I can be one nasty beyotch if I'm not fed. Someone hold me back! :woohoo:

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

countrygirl wrote:
    No woman wants some jack hole, douche nozzle, meathead who starts a fight every time you go out just because someone looked at you the wrong way. But I expect the man to indeed defend me if the situation is fitting. If it warrants a beat down to within inches of his life then so be it. Then again if I'm in the right mood I might just beat the piss out of him myself. I can be one nasty beyotch if I'm not fed. Someone hold me back! :woohoo:
    That is one top notch post there CG. I always use the term jack hole.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

C Mac D wrote:
    Erinnn wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

I am a little dislexic did you write you have the face of a dog!?!? :woohoo:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Prophet wrote:
    Even if "your lady" is Paris Hilton or Rosie O'donell?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

tarkenton10 wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Erinnn wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

I am a little dislexic did you write you have the face of a dog!?!? :woohoo:
    I'm thinking this one......

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

singersp wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Even if "your lady" is Paris Hilton or Rosie O'donell?
    Well that is a liberal use of "lady" but you did put that in quotation marks. How do you disrepect Paris Hilton that she hasn't already done to herself (wasn't she with Brian Urlacher), and well for Rosie, she hangs with the gals and would be the one doing the pummeling (and I don't think she'd stop short to let someone live)

Just the thought of Rosie and "your lady" is going to make me drink beer heavily to kill those pesky brain cells that holding that vision now.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast