Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,451

    Jared Allen -- Violent Threat in Bar Fight

    TMZ has obtained video of Minnesota Vikings defensive superstar Jared Allen unleashing one of the nastiest threats ever on a bar patron who allegedly called Jared's fiancee a word that rhymes with "punt."

    When Jared heard the insult, the 6'6", 270 pound Pro Bowler -- who's also an avid hunter -- told the guy, "I'll break your f*cking neck homeboy ... and then I'll write a check to your f*cking name too."

    http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/19/jared-allen-video-bar-fight-nfl-minnesota-vikings-scottsdale-arizona/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64nLHadhDfk
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  2. #2
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,540

    Re:Jared Allen -- Violent Threat in Bar Fight

    Bar fight? That looked more like a posh-scuffle... but I'd hesitate even calling it that.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re:Jared Allen -- Violent Threat in Bar Fight

    Say all you want about me, I can take it, and usually will, but disrespect Wildwoman or one of my kids and its gonna get ugly, real quick.

    My guess, the only people that will have a problem with this will be the same cats wouldn't respond in kind if someone insulted their girl.

    On a side note, this is exactly why Wildwoman and I don't frequent drinking establishments anymore.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re:Jared Allen -- Violent Threat in Bar Fight

    Yeah it is kind of tough when someone insults your girl. I probably would have said things far worse. At least there was no fighting to get him in throuble with the league.

  5. #5
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,473

    Re:Jared Allen -- Violent Threat in Bar Fight

    Marrdro wrote:
    Say all you want about me, I can take it, and usually will, but disrespect Wildwoman or one of my kids and its gonna get ugly, real quick.

    My guess, the only people that will have a problem with this will be the same cats wouldn't respond in kind if someone insulted their girl.

    On a side note, this is exactly why Wildwoman and I don't frequent drinking establishments anymore.



    too many guys hitting on you? She got tired of having to fight over you in a tavern?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  6. #6
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re:Jared Allen -- Violent Threat in Bar Fight

    marshallvike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Say all you want about me, I can take it, and usually will, but disrespect Wildwoman or one of my kids and its gonna get ugly, real quick.

    My guess, the only people that will have a problem with this will be the same cats wouldn't respond in kind if someone insulted their girl.

    On a side note, this is exactly why Wildwoman and I don't frequent drinking establishments anymore.



    too many guys hitting on you? She got tired of having to fight over you in a tavern?
    No, she got tired of guys promising to take him...then leaving him at the bar. Then she has to come back and pick him up....

    :P

  7. #7
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,473

    Re:Jared Allen -- Violent Threat in Bar Fight

    Although he did not sound drunk, wtf is he doing in a bar?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re:Jared Allen -- Violent Threat in Bar Fight

    Caine wrote:
    marshallvike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Say all you want about me, I can take it, and usually will, but disrespect Wildwoman or one of my kids and its gonna get ugly, real quick.

    My guess, the only people that will have a problem with this will be the same cats wouldn't respond in kind if someone insulted their girl.

    On a side note, this is exactly why Wildwoman and I don't frequent drinking establishments anymore.



    too many guys hitting on you? She got tired of having to fight over you in a tavern?
    No, she got tired of guys promising to take him...then leaving him at the bar. Then she has to come back and pick him up....

    :P
    Comeon, you guys know I am the epitome of a stud muffin.....

    Women want me, men fear me. If you don't believe me, just ask me and I will tell you.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re:Jared Allen -- Violent Threat in Bar Fight

    marshallvike wrote:
    Although he did not sound drunk, wtf is he doing in a bar?
    I quit drinking there for several years. Didn't stop me from hanging out.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re:Jared Allen -- Violent Threat in Bar Fight

    Marrdro wrote:
    marshallvike wrote:
    Although he did not sound drunk, wtf is he doing in a bar?
    I quit drinking there for several years. Didn't stop me from hanging out.
    Agreed, I have a brother who hasn't had a drink in about 5 years and he spends more time in bars than most heavy drinkers. It's a great place to socialize, and it's cheap when your not drinking.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jared Allen
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 05:55 PM
  2. Jared Allen Sig
    By MulletMullitia in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 12:34 AM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 07:34 AM
  4. Jared Allen...
    By oldschoolmikey in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 06:10 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •