Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Jared Allen talks minicamps, the desire to win

[size=13pt]Jared Allen talks minicamps, the desire to win[/size]

Produced by Troy Melhus
    startribune.com

New Minnesota Viking Jared Allen said he wants to win a championship with the Vikings -- not down the line, but this season. He thinks they can.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Jared Allen talks minicamps, the desire to win

Getting Allen could be the single most important thing the team has done in a very long time. Physical ability is one thing, but bringing in a leader who accepts nothing less than the best from every player is what can elevate an average team to the top.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I expect Pucker fans to be fearful.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I'm gonna break from my stance and say that I really like this guy and he is quickly becoming my favorite Viking since the "Great Joey" left the field.

What a sad day that was my friends, however, again, hope springs eternal in the Marrdro Dome in Southeastern VA and JA is a favorite son of that homestead especially after hearing him so confidently state his and the teams goals no matter how lofty.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I'm gonna break from my stance and say that I really like this guy and he is quickly becoming my favorite Viking since the "Great Joey" left the field.

What a sad day that was my friends, however, again, hope springs eternal in the Marrdro Dome in Southeastern VA and JA is a favorite son of that homestead especially after hearing him so confidently state his and the teams goals no matter how lofty.

;D
    ive always like JA when he was in KC, he is a funny and goofy guy and is a beast on the field, right now he is my 2nd fav player behind AD, i think we could see some interesting pieces on shows like ESPN NFL countown and the fox and cbs shows, highlighting the goofy JA and Phat Pat, should be interesting

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    ive always like JA when he was in KC, he is a funny and goofy guy and is a beast on the field, right now he is my 2nd fav player behind AD, i think we could see some interesting pieces on shows like ESPN NFL countown and the fox and cbs shows, highlighting the goofy JA and Phat Pat, should be interesting
    AD didn't ever crack my stance with respect to having a favorite player.
    IMHO players come and go, its all about the team, but JA has since changed my mind.

I know declare Man Love for this cat.
    I need to take him fishing or maybe run him a buck sometime.
    How do I go about getting ahold of the PR dept to get some press out of JA and I standing together holding a large Striper of with a 10 pt buck?
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    IMHO players come and go, its all about the team, but JA has since changed my mind.

How do I go about getting ahold of the PR dept to get some press out of JA and I standing together holding a large Striper of with a 10 pt buck?

;D

;D

;D
    im sure JA would wanna do some crazy fishing, since he likes to sky dive and do crazy shit like that, hed prolly wanna do something like speed boat deep sea fishing at night while intoxicated
    lol

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

;D

;D

;D
    im sure JA would wanna do some crazy fishing, since he likes to sky dive and do crazy pooh like that, hed prolly wanna do something like speed boat deep sea fishing at night while intoxicated
    lol
    Not gonna happen.
    I will sign waivers to ensure nothing will be on the boat that could lead to suspension issues.

I do bet he would drink the Beast though if he still had a barley pop every now and again.
    ;D

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Thanks for sharing.

He sounds eerily similar to AD, Darren Sharper, Antoine Winfield, Chad Greenway, Hutch, EJ, Birk; but, there is something special about this guy.
    Cannot wait to see him in the Dome!
    These guys are singing from the same hymnal...gonna be a fun year.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

;D

;D

;D
    im sure JA would wanna do some crazy fishing, since he likes to sky dive and do crazy pooh like that, hed prolly wanna do something like speed boat deep sea fishing at night while intoxicated
    lol
    Not gonna happen.
    I will sign waivers to ensure nothing will be on the boat that could lead to suspension issues.

I do bet he would drink the Beast though if he still had a barley pop every now and again.

;D
    he definetly looks like a beast kinda guy lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast