Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Jared Allen Takes a Shot at Coaches

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I called the over thinking issue on that 4th down play Sunday. You just can't go away from what works, much less telegraph the coming play on something so critical.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Oh, and Peterson ripped the coaches too about going away from the run with him.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    I totally support Jared taking a shot at the coaches. Considering he was the only coach on the field yesterday.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Yes, the coaches have outright sucked, but it sounds like we are traveling down the same road again (Chilly). Isn't Frazier the same guy that these players endorsed last year when almost every fan wanted an experienced coach to come on board? I just hope we get it together soon. The players have every right to be upset, but locker room unrest isn't good.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnecticutViking View Post
    Yes, the coaches have outright sucked, but it sounds like we are traveling down the same road again (Chilly). Isn't Frazier the same guy that these players endorsed last year when almost every fan wanted an experienced coach to come on board? I just hope we get it together soon. The players have every right to be upset, but locker room unrest isn't good.
    Could Leslie be the fastest coach to lose a locker room?

On a side note, 2 articles out there (actually one, the other is a tweet) that are already asking for Leslies head.

Hate to say it, but that is what you get when you don't have a consistent leader at the top. Leslie is one heck of a nice guy, but very few "nice" guys succeed at this level.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    This is the risk you take when you have an inexperienced owner that assumes too much influence and fails to hire a real GM to run the team.

Ziggy has been a great owner from almost every angle except that he needs to bring in a top notch football guy to run the team. Could Spielman be that guy? Not sure but the early signs are not pointing that way if he has had a greater say in putting this team together.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    You know your in trouble when three weeks in the team is turning on itself.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    You know your in trouble when three weeks in the team is turning on itself.
    Yup, it's already getting ugly. But, you never know. Maybe this will light a fire under the teams arse and they'll turn it on.

Not sure how that's possible while we still have Musgrave and McNabb, but here's to hoping.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

This week will be a win and all will be better for now at least.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast