Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Jared Allen predicted to be NFL sack leader in 2008

    http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/story/8451088
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #2
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jared Allen predicted to be NFL sack leader in 2008

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/story/8451088
    That prediction has to be the boldest one I have seen in years. Who would ever think he could lead the NFL in sacks in a season.

  3. #3
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Jared Allen predicted to be NFL sack leader in 2008

    I see Mario Williams is towards the top of that list.
    I can now laugh at all the people who said i was stupid or crazy because i said reggie bush would be a bust.
    Houston knew.

  4. #4
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,601

    Re: Jared Allen predicted to be NFL sack leader in 2008

    good for that guy and picking allen. it means nothing.
    We're bringing purple back.

  5. #5
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Jared Allen predicted to be NFL sack leader in 2008

    "PackSux!" wrote:
    I see Mario Williams is towards the top of that list.

    I can now laugh at all the people who said i was stupid or crazy because i said reggie bush would be a bust.
    Houston knew.
    I doubt there's too many people that remember you said that... And I'm too lazy to spend the time searching for your statement.
    ;D

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  6. #6
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jared Allen predicted to be NFL sack leader in 2008

    "PackSux!" wrote:
    I see Mario Williams is towards the top of that list.

    I can now laugh at all the people who said i was stupid or crazy because i said reggie bush would be a bust.
    Houston knew.
    I was one of them who said you were stupid and crazy.
    I prefer my crow steamed...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #7
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jared Allen predicted to be NFL sack leader in 2008

    "PackSux!" wrote:
    I see Mario Williams is towards the top of that list.
    I can now laugh at all the people who said i was stupid or crazy because i said reggie bush would be a bust.
    Houston knew.
    I got hammered pretty hard because I said he was alot like Michael Bennett. I still think he is alot like Michael Bennett.

  8. #8
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Jared Allen predicted to be NFL sack leader in 2008

    The Texans definitely made the correct call in drafting Williams. Even though Bush is a great RB, but only when he was used correctly ... Speaking of draft, I just tried the Samuel Adams Double Bock... it is delicious.

  9. #9
    gamecocksbaseball31's Avatar
    gamecocksbaseball31 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,499

    Re: Jared Allen predicted to be NFL sack leader in 2008

    Allen could very well be the sack leader or he could very well not be.
    He will draw double teams but he is going to blow buy guys also.
    This line has the making for one of the best all-time.
    5 OL vs 4 DL and 3 of the 4 deserve double teams.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Jared Allen predicted to be NFL sack leader in 2008

    "gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:
    Allen could very well be the sack leader or he could very well not be.
    He will draw double teams but he is going to blow buy guys also.
    This line has the making for one of the best all-time.
    5 OL vs 4 DL and 3 of the 4 deserve double teams.
    WORD! I'm so freakin pumped about this season! Of course we can always improve but our d was pretty nice last year and our only glaring weakness was the lack of a pass rush. With Jared Allen we immediatley fill that need. On an off topic-who do you guys think should start opposite of him?
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Jared Allen Ordered to Stop Sack Celebration
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 12:55 PM
  2. Jared Allen 2008 Season Highlights
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 08:38 PM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 07:34 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 03:03 PM
  5. Jared Allen and Sack Rate
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 06:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •