Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Jared Allen feels healthy, isnít thinking about possible free agency

Jared Allen feels healthy, isn’t thinking about possible free agency | ProFootballTalk

Healthy again and what I expect to be a significant improvement of play at the DT position......

Can't wait to see what his sack numbers will be this year. You should be able to add at least 5 to 10 between the two DE positions if the DT's can collapse the pocket half again as many times as they did last year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Jared Allen feels healthy, isnít thinking about possible free agency | ProFootballTalk

Healthy again and what I expect to be a significant improvement of play at the DT position......

Can't wait to see what his sack numbers will be this year. You should be able to add at least 5 to 10 between the two DE positions if the DT's can collapse the pocket half again as many times as they did last year.
    Oh but, he can't play the run !

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Jared Allen feels healthy, isnít thinking about possible free agency | ProFootballTalk

Uep. With the CB's we are drafting finally being able to keep the WR's in check he will have more time to get to the QB and raise hell. Should be fun to watch my friend. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Oh but, he can't play the run !
    I think from the big picture standpoint JA does OK vs the run. My problem is that he gets caught alot up field rushing the passer on running downs.

Still to be determined who's fault that is.....D-coord, MLB, JA but it sure burns my ass when it happens.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Uep. With the CB's we are drafting finally being able to keep the WR's in check he will have more time to get to the QB and raise hell. Should be fun to watch my friend. lol.
    Half way through the season you guys will be back on the "Our CB's play off to much" band wagon again.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Half way through the season you guys will be back on the "Our CB's play off to much" band wagon again.
    Not Xavier Rhodes! Haha. I'm just hoping he doesn't get a bunch of pass interference penalties.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Not Xavier Rhodes! Haha. I'm just hoping he doesn't get a bunch of pass interference penalties.
    I don't think he will. Mostly because he won't be asked to play alot of Man in this scheme.

I sure hope he retires a viking.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by idahovikefan7 View Post
    I sure hope he retires a viking.
    Me too. I just hope he does it at 6-8 mill a year, not 17mill. Not that he doesn't deserve it, it is just far too problematic within the cap.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    I don't think he will. Mostly because he won't be asked to play alot of Man in this scheme.
    Agreed on the scheme. Maybe the starting nickel this year? I see him primarily outside in the future, but I don't think they will put him out there yet. He is going to be really physical either way though. That's his game. Lot's of contact. You can play physically in a zone defense. Ask Harrison the Eraser Smith! Haha. His game has Richard Sherman written all over it. Converted receiver with an eye for contact and great ball skills. I hate losing Winny but this pick makes me feel a lot better about it.
    Last edited by MulletMullitia; 05-03-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast