Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Texanvike is offline Rookie

Re: Jared Allen Faces A Possible Suspension

If Jared Allen could get suspended for that crap, Ray Edwards definitely will feel the heat for his hit today.
    That was actually ridiculously late.
    I love lamp.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

This is getting out of hand. It didn't think Allens hit was that bad. It looked like he tried to stopped but come on he is going 110% and it is hard to stop on a dime. Rays was worse today. What was he thinking?

PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

After todays game, every starting member of the defensive line will face a possible suspension. No question.
    Retired 12/21/08

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

The thing about Allens hit is he has been warned about these types of things and it seems to happen atleast every other week

We will see what happens

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    That did not even look like a helmet to helmet to me it looked like he shoved him down with his hands.

fricken Shitheads
    in power.
    >
    comeon... i saw as soon as it happened, helmet-to-helmet, and based on the fines from the past few games, i knew something would come of it.
    He better start paying attention to where he's hitting the QB, we can't afford to have him out.

however, if its against a weaker team, it might be alright, since it will give him a game to help recover his shoulder.
    flip that. hit the QB when you have the chance.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"V4L" wrote:
    The thing about Allens hit is he has been warned about these types of things and it seems to happen atleast every other week

We will see what happens
    What games are you watching?

If a defensive player cannot hit a offensive player then the game is a wash.

Is it Allens fault that he is better then most and will get to the quarterback?

The problem is within the nfl and this kind of subject is going to cause a strike with the players.

I once thought Goodell was making the right decisions, now I am thinking he dont know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Paul please come back!

V4L

"PackSux!" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

We will see what happens

The problem is within the nfl and this kind of subject is going to cause a strike with the players.

I once thought Goodell was making the right decisions, now I am thinking he dont know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Paul please come back!

Although I dont agree with some of the calls I gotta say Allen has had his fair share of illegal hits

I've seen a few helmet to helmets.. A couple late ones.. And few below the legs

You can argue all you want but the facts remain.. The hits were illegal

"V4L" wrote:
    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

We will see what happens

I once thought Goodell was making the right decisions, now I am thinking he dont know his jiggly butt from a hole in the ground.

Paul please come back!

Although I dont agree with some of the calls I gotta say Allen has had his fair share of illegal hits

You have to be kidding me.

The man gets pushed into a quarterback and now a fan of the vikings is calling that a cheapshot?

All i can say is WOW.

The hits maybe illegal to Goodell but are not illegal to the nfl.

Like i said above.
    I wish Paul would come back before Rodger ruins the league.

Why not put a picture of allen in your sig and then call him a cheapshot artist?

Because you honestly dont believe it.
    So dont say it.

V4L

"PackSux!" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

We will see what happens

I once thought Goodell was making the right decisions, now I am thinking he dont know his jiggly butt from a hole in the ground.

Paul please come back!

The man gets pushed into a quarterback and now a fan of the vikings is calling that a cheapshot?

All i can say is WOW.

Like i said above.

Why not put a picture of allen in your sig and then call him a cheapshot artist?

So dont say it.

You are either blind or have your purple shades on today

You are honestly saying Allen hasn't had too many illegal hits this year?

I love the fact that he plays all out.. But never the less the hits that are being critisized are against the rules.. Take it how you want but the refs agree with it.. And the commish does as well..

"V4L" wrote:
    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

We will see what happens

Paul please come back!

All i can say is WOW.

Like i said above.

So dont say it.

You are either blind or have your purple shades on today

You are honestly saying Allen hasn't had too many illegal hits this year?

I love the fact that he plays all out.. But never the less the hits that are being critisized are against the rules.. Take it how you want but the refs agree with it.. And the commish does as well..

The Commish also agreed with with slapping a fine against Moss for saying things about the officials and also fine Tuck for a so called late hit.

Oh wait a minute.
    The NFL also decided not to fine them players after they pulled their collective heads out of their asses and woke up.

As many have said in the past.
    The NFL stands for (Not For Long) if they keep pulling the same shit.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast