Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jared Allen...

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

Jared Allen...

Tell me how my ass tastes.

Sincerely,
    Chad Clifton

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Jared Allen...

LOL, this is gonna be a fun thread until it gets locked.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Tastes like...

(How's THAT
    for moving towards thread lockdown?)

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Must refrain from making comment in this thread.. come on.. close the thread and move along..

Screw it...

I would love to talk some smack about Allen, kinda a little taste of the medicine that he and Pat were spewing before the game, but I won't.

Why?

Because he came out, gave some props to Clifton and the scheme for keeping him in check. Took a certain amount of manhood to chomp a little humble pie in the press. Maybe I was wrong about this cat.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Nope no homos on this team

I thought Clifton was though

Thanks by the way Pack for being respectful once again

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:
    Must refrain from making comment in this thread.. come on.. close the thread and move along..

Screw it...

I would love to talk some smack about Allen, kinda a little taste of the medicine that he and Pat were spewing before the game, but I won't.

Why?

Because he came out, gave some props to Clifton and the scheme for keeping him in check. Took a certain amount of manhood to chomp a little humble pie in the press. Maybe I was wrong about this cat.

Kudos to you, pack93z.

And Kampman impressed the hell out of me.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Screw it...

Why?

Kudos to you, pack93z.

And Kampman impressed the hell out of me.

Ditto

Kampman is the best in the NFC right now since Osi Umenyora is out

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I think Jared Allen is the best in the NFC, regardless of the way his stats played out in this game. After watching just the defense last night I came to the conclusion that Jared Allen's presence was felt. Several times he and the rest of the defenders flushed Aaron outside of the pocket but he does extremely well and he's much faster/moble than I had originally thought. I do think Clifton did a good job of one on one with Allen at times but he isn't gonna win every down against an All Pro LT. Its a good battle should be intristing the next time we get to play them.

Overall I thought the pass rush did a good job of collapsing the pocket on Rodgers and forcing him to move around and get rid of the ball quickly, several times this happened and with the Tackling we have they get no YAC, usually resulting in our defense getting off the field.

Other than the one blown run up the gut where EJ Henderson and Darren Sharper jumped out of there gaps the defense owned the Packers. I'm looking foward to the next meeting with the Packers, untill then the Colts shaky Oline has a big job too do.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    I think Jared Allen is the best in the NFC, regardless of the way his stats played out in this game. After watching just the defense last night I came to the conclusion that Jared Allen's presence was felt. Several times he and the rest of the defenders flushed Aaron outside of the pocket but he does extremely well and he's much faster/moble than I had originally thought. I do think Clifton did a good job of one on one with Allen at times but he isn't gonna win every down against an All Pro LT. Its a good battle should be intristing the next time we get to play them.

Overall I thought the pass rush did a good job of collapsing the pocket on Rodgers and forcing him to move around and get rid of the ball quickly, several times this happened and with the Tackling we have they get no YAC, usually resulting in our defense getting off the field.

Other than the one blown run up the gut where EJ Henderson and Darren Sharper jumped out of there gaps the defense owned the Packers. I'm looking foward to the next meeting with the Packers, untill then the Colts shaky Oline has a big job too do.
    Also, weren't there at least 3 penalties on the first drive alone against the guy lined up across from Allen?

"pack93z" wrote:
    Hopefully, he'll only need 1 serving.
    "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle. ~ Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast