Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: James may not return before bye week, Taylor still questionable

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Why did he play in the preseason then? Obviously this is because we have other options. Chilly is foolish to say otherwise.
    Here we go again, it's Childress' fault that EJ is hurt.
    Did he come anywhere close to saying that? He didn't even suggest that Childress rushed him back. He actually did the opposite, suggesting that Childress would have tried to rush him back if we didn't have guys like Robison and Edwards to pick up the slack.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  2. #12
    thevikingfan's Avatar
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: James may not return before bye week, Taylor still questionable

    I dont see why everyone is so in love with james.I mean he has 4 sacks in his carrier!Robison has half as many in 1 game already.I think it is time to consider that both of our 05 1st round picks were busts (im still hoping for williamson though)

  3. #13
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: James may not return before bye week, Taylor still questionable

    "V" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Why did he play in the preseason then? Obviously this is because we have other options. Chilly is foolish to say otherwise.
    Here we go again, it's Childress' fault that EJ is hurt.
    Did he come anywhere close to saying that? He didn't even suggest that Childress rushed him back. He actually did the opposite, suggesting that Childress would have tried to rush him back if we didn't have guys like Robison and Edwards to pick up the slack.
    A loosely written sentence can be interpreted many different ways.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #14
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: James may not return before bye week, Taylor still questionable

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Why did he play in the preseason then? Obviously this is because we have other options. Chilly is foolish to say otherwise.
    Here we go again, it's Childress' fault that EJ is hurt.
    I got really worried when I
    saw EJ, I thought you meant EJ Henderson.

    But after several hours of deep thought and concentration I figured out that it was Erasmus James' initials.

  5. #15
    thevikingfan's Avatar
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: James may not return before bye week, Taylor still questionable

    "Mr" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Why did he play in the preseason then? Obviously this is because we have other options. Chilly is foolish to say otherwise.
    Here we go again, it's Childress' fault that EJ is hurt.
    I got really worried when I
    saw EJ, I thought you meant EJ Henderson.

    But after several hours of deep thought and concentration I figured out that it was Erasmus James' initials.
    lol i did the same thing


  6. #16
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: James may not return before bye week, Taylor still questionable

    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Why did he play in the preseason then? Obviously this is because we have other options. Chilly is foolish to say otherwise.
    Here we go again, it's Childress' fault that EJ is hurt.
    I got really worried when I
    saw EJ, I thought you meant EJ Henderson.

    But after several hours of deep thought and concentration I figured out that it was Erasmus James' initials.
    lol i did the same thing

    Ha Ha
    same thing here!
    I read over the entire thread, and thought to myself "huh, nothing about E.J. anywhere else...then finally the initials struck me.
    Must be a tad bit retarded today.

  7. #17
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: James may not return before bye week, Taylor still questionable

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Why did he play in the preseason then? Obviously this is because we have other options. Chilly is foolish to say otherwise.
    Here we go again, it's Childress' fault that EJ is hurt.
    I got really worried when I
    saw EJ, I thought you meant EJ Henderson.

    But after several hours of deep thought and concentration I figured out that it was Erasmus James' initials.
    lol i did the same thing

    Ha Ha
    same thing here!
    I read over the entire thread, and thought to myself "huh, nothing about E.J. anywhere else...then finally the initials struck me.
    Must be a tad bit retarded today.
    I'll try to use their full legal name next time, don't mean to hurt anyone's head.
    At least it's typed, my handwriting is illegible.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #18
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: James may not return before bye week, Taylor still questionable

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=37811.msg636652#msg636652 date=1189778207]
    Why did he play in the preseason then? Obviously this is because we have other options. Chilly is foolish to say otherwise.
    Here we go again, it's Childress' fault that EJ is hurt.
    I got really worried when I
    saw EJ, I thought you meant EJ Henderson.

    But after several hours of deep thought and concentration I figured out that it was Erasmus James' initials.
    lol i did the same thing

    Ha Ha
    same thing here!
    I read over the entire thread, and thought to myself "huh, nothing about E.J. anywhere else...then finally the initials struck me.
    Must be a tad bit retarded today.
    I'll try to use their full legal name next time, don't mean to hurt anyone's head.
    At least it's typed, my handwriting is illegible.
    [/quote]
    In most cases it doesn't matter...I do the same thing all the time.
    Just a coincidence I guess...a coincidence that left my brain bleeding.
    Tis life though.

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: James may not return before bye week, Taylor still questionable

    I am not saying it is Chillys fault. I just hope he did not cause a setback. I am sure James said he was ready to go anyways.

  10. #20
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: James may not return before bye week, Taylor still questionable

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=37811.msg636652#msg636652 date=1189778207]
    Why did he play in the preseason then? Obviously this is because we have other options. Chilly is foolish to say otherwise.
    Here we go again, it's Childress' fault that EJ is hurt.
    I got really worried when I
    saw EJ, I thought you meant EJ Henderson.

    But after several hours of deep thought and concentration I figured out that it was Erasmus James' initials.
    lol i did the same thing

    Ha Ha
    same thing here!
    I read over the entire thread, and thought to myself "huh, nothing about E.J. anywhere else...then finally the initials struck me.
    Must be a tad bit Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd today.
    I'll try to use their full legal name next time, don't mean to hurt anyone's head.
    At least it's typed, my handwriting is illegible.


    [/quote]Typical academic!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 08:30 PM
  2. Vikings hoping WR Robinson can return this week
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 09:10 AM
  3. Jackson might return next week
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 06:03 AM
  4. Tice comments on T.Taylor being #1 WR this week.
    By mnjamie in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 08:26 PM
  5. Nate Burleson vs Tory James:Travis Taylor vs Deltha O'Neal
    By Jordan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 11:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •