Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90
  1. #1
    Culpepper_4717's Avatar
    Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    592

    Jackson's streak over

    After only starting one game could this be the end of Tarvaris Jackson's streak?

    Tarvaris Jackson said his right big toe got bent back during the game.

    I'm not a doctor, but this could be serious. :laugh:

  2. #2
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jackson's streak over

    Quote Originally Posted by "Culpepper_4717" #1083450
    After only starting one game could this be the end of Tarvaris Jackson's streak?

    Tarvaris Jackson said his right big toe got bent back during the game.

    I'm not a doctor, but this could be serious. :laugh:
    Damn, his streak snapped only 296 games behind Brett. I thought he really had a chance at catching him lmao.

  3. #3
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Jackson's streak over

    No, his streak will continue if Brett Favre isn't ready to go next week.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  4. #4
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jackson's streak over

    Quote Originally Posted by "Tad7" #1083476
    No, his streak will continue if Brett Favre isn't ready to go next week.
    Joe Webb Streak!

    I'm curious, when Webb came onto the field did the crowd cheer?

    I know in preseason, when Webb came on, the whole dome started cheering loudly for him. TJ, not so much.

    I assume in Detroit, most of them have no idea who Webb is, but you never know.

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Jackson's streak over

    It will be headline news if his streak ever breaks into the double-digits.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    Culpepper_4717's Avatar
    Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    592

    Re: Jackson's streak over

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1083502
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tad7" #1083476
    No, his streak will continue if Brett Favre isn't ready to go next week.
    I'm curious, when Webb came onto the field did the crowd cheer?
    Judd said they did.

  7. #7
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jackson's streak over

    Quote Originally Posted by "Culpepper_4717" #1083567
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1083502
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tad7" #1083476
    No, his streak will continue if Brett Favre isn't ready to go next week.
    I'm curious, when Webb came onto the field did the crowd cheer?
    Judd said they did.
    Good. Get that kid's confidence up, he's gonna need it.

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Jackson's streak over

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1083502
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tad7" #1083476
    No, his streak will continue if Brett Favre isn't ready to go next week.
    Joe Webb Streak!

    I'm curious, when Webb came onto the field did the crowd cheer?

    I know in preseason, when Webb came on, the whole dome started cheering loudly for him. TJ, not so much.

    I assume in Detroit, most of them have no idea who Webb is, but you never know.
    LOL, I love this stuff.

    My guess, the same ones that cheered for Webb cheered for Blue and wanted him to start at S cause he made one decent play in pre-season. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jackson's streak over

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1083597
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1083502
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tad7" #1083476
    No, his streak will continue if Brett Favre isn't ready to go next week.
    Joe Webb Streak!

    I'm curious, when Webb came onto the field did the crowd cheer?

    I know in preseason, when Webb came on, the whole dome started cheering loudly for him. TJ, not so much.

    I assume in Detroit, most of them have no idea who Webb is, but you never know.
    LOL, I love this stuff.

    My guess, the same ones that cheered for Webb cheered for Blue and wanted him to start at S cause he made one decent play in pre-season. :laugh:
    So what, Cheering for a young new QB is bad now?

    Webb is an exciting guy to watch from preseason. People want to see how he'll do. That's why they cheer. That, and TJ gets off the field.

    Do I want Webb to be our starter next year? Hell no! I would like to see if maybe he can do anything with our offense, since he's the most mobile, healthiest and didn't have any major screwups yet.

    I'd like to see him, but I don't want him starting. He's likely not ready.

  10. #10
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,599
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jackson's streak over

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1083597
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1083502
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tad7" #1083476
    No, his streak will continue if Brett Favre isn't ready to go next week.
    Joe Webb Streak!

    I'm curious, when Webb came onto the field did the crowd cheer?

    I know in preseason, when Webb came on, the whole dome started cheering loudly for him. TJ, not so much.

    I assume in Detroit, most of them have no idea who Webb is, but you never know.
    LOL, I love this stuff.

    My guess, the same ones that cheered for Webb cheered for Blue and wanted him to start at S cause he made one decent play in pre-season. :laugh:
    Let's be fair here. The people cheering for Webb were doing so more because they were tired of TJack, not for any other reason.

    My guess is the same ones who were cheering for Webb were the same that cheered for TJack when he came in in relief of Brad Johnson in 2006.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Despite Favre's status, Childress says Jackson's his man
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 06:11 AM
  2. (merged) Tavaris Jackson's Progression
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 01:44 PM
  3. Vikings counting on Jackson's growth
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 07:47 AM
  4. Jackson's coach will give Vikings some help
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 07:25 AM
  5. Tarveris Jackson's new #
    By VikingPatrick in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 09:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •