Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Jackson says goal is to get better every week

"I don't feel any pressure on that," he said. "I just want to go out there and get better and improve. Just go out there and have fun and win the football game. We'll let next year take care of next year."

I think that T-Jack is a smart young man and has a good perspective on his life and his football career.
    He is not a prima-donna and he isn't saying things that are unrealistic he just wants to get better (not hard after the last game) and he wants a chance to play.

It would be great to see him develop into a top flight QB and lead the Vikes for years to come, he has the arm and he seems to have the drive that it would take.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "I don't feel any pressure on that," he said. "I just want to go out there and get better and improve. Just go out there and have fun and win the football game. We'll let next year take care of next year."

I think that T-Jack is a smart young man and has a good perspective on his life and his football career.
    He is not a prima-donna and he isn't saying things that are unrealistic he just wants to get better (not hard after the last game) and he wants a chance to play.

It would be great to see him develop into a top flight QB and lead the Vikes for years to come, he has the arm and he seems to have the drive that it would take.
    They keep saying that he is a smart kid. And I hope that they are right.

Sometimes I get the feeling though that he has learned how to say the right things. Like a lot of young players he sounds like a record playing.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:

I think he's doesn't have anything to be a prima donna about right now, so it's easy to be humble.
    Let's check back in a few years if he has some success as the QB.

Daunte was once a nice, humble kid from Florida, too.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

I think he's doesn't have anything to be a prima donna about right now, so it's easy to be humble.

=Z=

True, very true!

Let's hope he has a better TD celebration thing than Daunte's roll-on so he doesn't look like an idiot after he throws a TD.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Let's hope he has a better TD celebration thing than Daunte's roll-on so he doesn't look like an idiot after he throws a TD.
    God, yes.
    And I haven't looked - does have have big hands or tiny man hands?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    God, yes.
    And I haven't looked - does have have big hands or tiny man hands?

=Z=

Birk would know they are stuck in his crotch every play.

Birk if you post on here does he have big hands?

bearitall Guest

"whackthepack" wrote:

Well said.
    Hopefully after the Rams game he will gain more confidence and succeed for us even more.

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

=Z=

You know he is also a rookie, and that he is IS still learning. Besides he does seem like a smart man. I think if he had the recivers he could be the next Daunte.

Troy Smith knows... Your Quaterback will know too.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

=Z=

You know he is also a rookie, and that he is IS still learning. Besides he does seem like a smart man. I think if he had the recivers he could be the next Daunte.
    God i hope not, we don't need another daunte. it would be nice if he set his own style and tore the league up, then other teams fan could be like, "i wish our QB was like the vikings jackson.", that would be wonderful, lol.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

bearitall Guest

JUMP ON!!!
    There is plenty of room on the bandwagon...for TJack followers...!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast