Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ted Dibiase is offline Rookie
    Maybe I was wrong on Teddy's size...I swear I read 6'3" 215 somewhere...now I'm reading a different one that says 6'2' 198. Yeah that is small. But still, 21 years old you gotta think he'll bulk up. I just like him because he seems to have by far the most refined game.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesFan787 View Post
    JACKMACK28 1 hour ago on The Viking Age
    As the season comes to an end and the off-season approaches, fan attention shifts from the season to the draft. As always, Mock Drafts are very popular during the offseason, however, the majority of mock drafts lack one very important aspect: It seems as tho 75% of mock drafts do NOT HAVE TRADES. This, in my opinion, is outrageous, because when has there ever been a draft without trades? If you are going to speculate on where players are going to be drafted, you might as well speculate on trades as well. In my first mock draft of the year, *I am going to predict that the Vikings will trade their 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 7th round picks in the 2014 NFL draft as well as their 2nd and 4th round picks in the 2015 NFL draft for the Ram’s 2nd overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft. While this may seem like a lot, the numbers actually add up according to the Trade Value Chart that NFL teams use when determining the value of picks. The total comes to 2,583.4 points for the Vikings and 2,600 for the Rams. With that said, let the 2014 NFL (Mock) Draft Begin!

Jackson's 3 Round Vikings Mock Draft 1.0 - The Viking Age - A Minnesota Vikings Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.
    I'm sorry but I am not enamored with Bridgewater to begin with let alone give the Rams all those picks. Your 3rd round pick is great the only problem is he will be a second round pick after the senior bowl and the combines which I think he will blow up. I say we stand pat and see if one of the top three falls to us or maybe trade with the Jags for much less.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Jackson’s 3 Round Vikings Mock Draft 1.0

Tha vikings should draft Anthony Barr, Khalil Mack, C.J. Mosely which ever one is available

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    No way the Vikes move up to draft Bridgewater. If they do, then Spielman better pray like hell it works out otherwise he will be looking for a new job.

If any of the top 3 guys are there at #8 then take one, if not, then draft BPA at a position of need. Hopefully they get it right.

drakkar is offline Rookie
    this mock has panic written all over it, take BPA @8 or trade down and draft Carr..

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Jackson’s 3 Round Vikings Mock Draft 1.0

Tha vikings wit that 8th pick will go defense and trading in tha 1st round like they did to get Smith to get a QB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123