Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator

Jacksonís 3 Round Vikings Mock Draft 1.0

JACKMACK28 1 hour ago on The Viking Age
    As the season comes to an end and the off-season approaches, fan attention shifts from the season to the draft. As always, Mock Drafts are very popular during the offseason, however, the majority of mock drafts lack one very important aspect: It seems as tho 75% of mock drafts do NOT HAVE TRADES. This, in my opinion, is outrageous, because when has there ever been a draft without trades? If you are going to speculate on where players are going to be drafted, you might as well speculate on trades as well. In my first mock draft of the year, *I am going to predict that the Vikings will trade their 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 7th round picks in the 2014 NFL draft as well as their 2nd and 4th round picks in the 2015 NFL draft for the Ramís 2nd overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft. While this may seem like a lot, the numbers actually add up according to the Trade Value Chart that NFL teams use when determining the value of picks. The total comes to 2,583.4 points for the Vikings and 2,600 for the Rams. With that said, let the 2014 NFL (Mock) Draft Begin!

Jackson's 3 Round Vikings Mock Draft 1.0 - The Viking Age - A Minnesota Vikings Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    What would your reaction be if we did this?

Purple_Jesus is offline Starter
    I personally would be ecstatic. Any situation that gets us one of the top 3 QB's I would be happy with. Don't give up the farm, but another year with Cassel I think would be too much. AP doesn't have forever.. it's going to be a year or two buffer for whichever QB we pick up to come into their own anyway. Waiting for another QB to come around is stupid. We need one this year.

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Jackson’s 3 Round Vikings Mock Draft 1.0

This mock draft is saying tha vikings will draft Teddy Bridgewater, and the Vikings will trade their 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 7th round picks in the 2014 NFL draft as well as their 2nd and 4th round picks in the 2015 NFL draft for the Ram’s 2nd overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    we have too many holes to fill to give picks like that away..fairy tale mock draft.

Ted Dibiase is offline Rookie
    My reaction would be "Spielman better be right on this." I like Bridgewater by far most of all the QB's but damn that's a lot. If he steps in and provides an immediate upgrade it is worth it though. They better be ready to work some magic in free agency to fix the D if this happens.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    This would be a nightmare and we and the skins would have handed the Rams a dynasty.
    Bridgewater - QB
    Kyle Fuller - CB
    Telvin Smith - OLB

Doesn't sound nearly as good to me as

Nix - DT - 1st
    Jimmy Garoppolo - QB - 2nd
    Pierre Desir -CB - 3rd
    Stanley Jean-Baptiste-CB - 3rd

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Jackson’s 3 Round Vikings Mock Draft 1.0

We do have to many holes to fill to go all in on Bridgewater, I would rather wait til tha second round to draft a QB, whoever made this mock draft haven't seen our defense and draft Jimmy Garoppolo and let Turner groom him

purpledoom is offline Starter
    I like this thought much more. I will admit I like JF more than Bridgewater. But for me it's just the idea of giving up all those picks for Bridgewater or JF for that matter, that's a big big risk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast